one

Vote and comment please!
Enjoy

Harry's P.O.V

God I'm stuffed! I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth after eating a delicious dinner I made for myself. Checking the time, I seen it was just 9:47pm. Too early to go to sleep. I walked into my living room and sat on the couch to watch some tv. Spongebob was currently on and it's the only interesting thing on tv at the moment. It was the episode where Squidward moves away because Spongebob and Patrick got a new leaf blower and ruined his house. I honestly don't like Squidward, only because Spongebob is my favorite character and Squidward hates him. Spongebob finished so I went through the channels looking for something else to watch when I passed the news channel and saw a warning alert was on and decided to see what was going on.

WARNING: " A man was found dead this morning in the woods. The killer is still out there so lock all doors and windows and stay in doors at all times. We'll let you know when the killer is caught!"

The minute I heard the news reporter say this, I started panicking.

"Ok Harry calm down. Deep breaths." I repeated this till I calmed down a bit then got up and locked my Windows. I went through the kitchen to lock the patio door before turning out all the lights. Once I was in my room I still felt as if I wasn't safe and that I needed some sort of weapon near me so I got out of my room, down the hallway, turning on the hallway light, going into the hallway closet and took the bat from there before going back to bed feeling somewhat safe now.

Nialls P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could through the woods but I can still hear the dogs barking behind me and see flashlights. I hid behind a tree to catch my breath but had to keep going because the barking got closer. I seen a row of houses and started running towards it. I need someplace to hide at until I get this whole thing cleared up. I took off one of my shoes and threw it in the opposite direction of where I was headed so the cops can go that way. I got out of the woods without getting caught and went down the streets that I saw earlier. Seeing it was only around 10pm everyone was still awake so I couldn't hide out at any of those houses but then I seen this one house at the end of the road with all lights out. I started jogging towards it and checked to see if any Windows were open. I checked the back door to find it locked then went to go see if the living room window was open but stopped as I seen a light open and saw someone with a head full of curls get a bat out of his closet. I thought he had seen me so I hid behind a Bush that was near the window. Nothing happened the first couple of minutes I was waiting so I got up and peeked in the window and saw the light was turned off and I heard a door shut so I assumed that the boy I seen in the window had gone to bed. He was young, only looked like he was 19. I tried to open the window again but it wouldn't open. "Fuck!" I honestly need someplace to hide. Then it hit me. "The front door you idiot!" I said to myself and checked the front door and it wasn't locked. He must've thought he locked it already "idiot" I whispered to myself and entered his house closing the door softly behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly already love this story and it's only the first chapter! Sorry that it's short but I wanted to leave you guys hanging and it's all I could think of at the moment.

Vote and comment for more please!

~C♥