Decapitating dummies

The next day, I trained like any other day. Only today, I woke up with enough newfound girl power confidence to power Las Vegas.
I was decapitating dummies like no body's business, when I heard a voice so high pitched it had to be Amara's.
"I told you for the last time Reese. I don't want to go out with you!"

Curious, I stepped away from the dummies to get a closer view at whoever Amara was so ticked off at.

"Come on babe. You're the hottest girl here, and hot girls like you are lucky enough to date people like me."
It was none other then Reese, the obnoxious son of Tyche.
Its quite strange that the goddess of luck is unlucky enough to have a son like Reese. Although, his appearance, tall, muscular and dimpled, were all the result of very good luck. Due to his godly parent, he also got pretty much anything he wanted and could win all sorts of ridiculous things.
Girls, demigod and mortal, were in love with him which had turned him into a complete spoiled, sexist asshole.
But I wasn't going to let the child of fortune win this time.

"Hey Reese!" I yelled. "If a girl is smart enough to not go out with you, you better f*%king leave her alone."

Shocked and startled, he huffed and then walked away claiming he needed to fix his hair and mumbling about how people have no taste these days.

Amara walked up to me
"Thanks. I owe you."

"Um you're welcome I guess." It was weird having a conversation with a person who I didn't think I would like very much. But after seeing the Reese scenario, I decided to not come up with some lame excuse to ditch her.

"I just hate guys like Reese. People who think boys are better then girls just because they're bigger and tend to be more athletic then us. People who think only men matter and woman should just be servants."
Amara sat down on a random log.

"I know. My brothers are like that, but on a smaller scale and even that is maddening."

"Its really stupid though. Some guys act like achievements of girls are insignificant just because they're girls."

"Ugh. I just wish there would be some way to prove girls matter more then some guys think we do."