𝑻𝑾𝑶

THINKIN BOUT YOU,
frank ocean

          After Rob pulled her off of the heart platform, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Azelle yelled out and he laughed, setting her back down carefully before they all hugged each other.

"Summer of love! Summer of love!" Kendall yelled out, earning more chants as Azelle grabbed Rob's hand in hers.

"I'm glad you picked me." He breathed out, following after her as she led him up the stairs so that they could scout out the villa. She wanted to sit down and talk to him, get to know him better.

"Honestly?" She questioned, coming to a stop in front of a lounge area where a sign that read soul ties hung over it in glowing letters.

"I'm not a liar." He grinned, turning to see what she had stopped at.

"Soul ties? That is cool!" Kendall and Hannah were right behind them, amazed at the hot tub lounge area.

Both couples roamed further, Azelle pushing open a door that led to the bedroom with eight beds in it. Azelle's hands were behind her as Rob held them in his, leading him to the blue-striped bed that had their names printed onto the drawers in front of it.

"This is ours. Let's see how comfy it is!" Azelle smiled, sitting on the edge as Rob fell back in a kid-like manner. She laughed at him and scanned the area over with her eyes before Rob held his hand out to her.

She connected their hands and followed him back outside with him pulling her to the area next to the girls' makeup room. He sat down as she kneeled next to him, his hands pulling her heels into his lap.

"So, tell me about yourself. What type of things does a beautiful person like yourself like?" Rob asked, staring up at her from his laid-down position.

"Well, I'm a tattoo artist and a part-time model. I think it's kind of obvious that I love tattoos, considering what you can see right now. I got into tattooing when I was eighteen and ran with it since." She shrugged nonchalantly, watching his lips turn upwards as she spoke.

"That's one of the first things that caught my eye, I won't lie. I've seen a lot of people with many tattoos but they don't pull it off right because of the placement but I think you suit it well. My favorite one so far is the snake." His eyes glanced down to the red and black cobra around her collarbone.

She smiled, "I have another one, it's a black mamba, it's on my side. How do you know so much about snakes?" She tilted her head, watching his eyes light up at the question.

"I'm a snake wrangler." He muttered, seriously.

Azelle stared at him blankly, her lips pursing in confusion. "A snake wrangler?" She repeated.

He nodded, smiling at her confusion. "Yeah."

"That's kind of hot, I won't lie. A southern boy who catches snakes, where's your accent? I need to hear it." She joked, his smirk widening.

"When I'm in Alabama and with my friends, it's pretty thick." He stated. "That's really hot, I can't wait to hear it." She laughed.

"Oh, really? That gets you going?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "A little bit, yeah."

"Well, your accent is hot. Is that Russian?"