𝑺𝑰𝑿

ALL MINE,
brent faiyaz

          For once in her life, Azelle was already up and ready to go in the morning

For once in her life, Azelle was already up and ready to go in the morning. When the blinds were pulled up, she outstretched her arms and let out a quiet yawn. She rubbed at her eyes and glanced over at Rob who was still asleep, her lips tugging into a smile.

She stood from their bed and made her way over to Leah and Hollis, landing in between them as she wrapped her arms around Leah. "Good morning, Leah." She hummed into the girl's shoulder, which earned her a groan.

Azelle giggled and squeezed the girl before standing up, making eye contact with Liv who looked half-dead. They smiled at each other and Azelle felt good that things between them were slowly getting better.

With one last glance at Rob, she made her way out of the room and to the bathroom, quickly doing her morning routine. She jogged down the stairs minutes later, wanting to make breakfast for Rob as he had done for her several times before.

Once she cracked two eggs into a pan, she put a piece of bread into the toaster before slicing open an avocado for the toast. JaNa walked down a few minutes later, both girls hugging each other before she got back to finishing breakfast.

"JaNa, how's sleeping with Connor? Have you two done anything yet?" She asked from next to her. JaNa was currently flipping a piece of meat over in her own pan, the food sizzling from the heat.

"We've made out a few times but that's as far as I've let him. I don't want to, like, do too much when he just got here and I'm still trying to, like, get to know him, you know? How about you and Rob? You two seem smitten, my favs right now." Her sweet voice responded, Azelle grinning.

"We usually just cuddle, or in my case, he cuddles me since I get too hot in bed. But we haven't done anything but make out, I'm not that type of person if you know what I mean. He's great, I'm starting to really like him." She sighed, recounting their moments together while she scraped the eggs onto a plate and sliced the avocado onto the piece of toast.

"You two are cute together. I'm rooting for you guys." JaNa smiled at her which she returned before bidding her goodbye.

Azelle walked her way up the steps and toward the bedroom where she knew Rob would be. As she got closer, she could hear the guys' conversation.

"They don't deserve breakfast. None of them. The only person that deserves breakfast is JaNa, Serena, and Azelle." Aaron huffed and Azelle rolled her eyes.

"When I make Z's breakfast, I'm also gonna make Leah a piece of avocado toast, but I'm gonna put avocado just directly half of it because I'm two-faced." She heard Rob's voice and scoffed once the door slid open.