𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

NIGHTS LIKE THIS,
the kid laroi

          Azelle woke up from the feeling of someone landing on her

Azelle woke up from the feeling of someone landing on her. She let out a huff of air and groaned, her eyes slowly opening to reveal Kendall lying on her.

"What a way to wake up. Hannah must be so lucky." She murmured sarcastically, earning a loud laugh from the man as he stood up.

She watched with a scrunched-up face as everyone moved around her except for Kaylor who stayed in her bed. The guys all left and the girls circled her bed, including Azelle who sat beside Serena and Leah.

"So, last night, my convo with Connor...we kissed. But I realized, like, it made me, like realize, like, it wasn't Aaron. And, like, it wasn't the same." The four girls who were spying on the couple all glanced at each other with knowing looks while Kaylor talked more about it.

Azelle stood up once she was done and Leah hopped onto her back, making her laugh, and carried her toward the bathroom so that they could brush their teeth and start getting ready before they went to the makeup room. "Let's get this day started!"

"JaNa, can you braid my hair again?" Azelle questioned as she started on her makeup.

"Of course, babe!" JaNa smiled at her.

"I'm, like, really overthinking everything." Kaylor began again, talking about the situation regarding Connor and Aaron.

"Cause you kissed? Is that why?" JaNa asked.

"Like, I was like, 'I don't want to lead Connor on'. And this is like the whole point of everything, like, right now is to, like explore. It's not to, like, just be in one couple." Kaylor explained.

"We should talk to every person that walks in here." JaNa nodded, finishing her makeup and taking Azelle's hair into her hands. "So, I had a conversation with Connor. I don't know if I'm Connor's second choice, but I would hate for Connor to think, 'Well, I couldn't get Kaylor so I'm gonna just get with JaNa'. I never, ever want to be someone's second choice." She rambled.

"If it's between me and another girl, choose the other girl," Hannah stated, Kaylor laughing out loud.

Azelle was lining her lips when the door opened and Rob walked in with two plates in his hands, just like the day before.

"I come bearing treats." He mimicked a high-pitched voice and set down a plate next to Azelle and JaNa, the girl giggling at his stupidity.