Birthday (Part 2)

Edited by: Chip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Imperial family arrived ten minutes after the Eumia family.

Since it was not an event created by the Imperial family, they wore their usual black, gold, and purple outfits and didn't include their crowns. The Emperor walked hand in hand with his wife, King Consort Gale Hirean. King Consort Gale was Mila Norrs' younger brother, so he also had short navy blue hair. His hair seemed much darker than Duke Mila's, looking almost black. He also had blue eyes, which showed that Water was his strongest magic attribute.

Behind them, Imperial Crown Princess Scarlett Hirean arrived with Imperial Prince Ronan Hirean. The Imperial Crown Princess was four years older than Prince Ronan. Scarlett had long silver hair and, just like her name, scarlet red eyes. She wore a silver A-line dress with an asymmetric neckline.

She was a lot more expressive than Prince Ronan, but everyone knew that she was a capable heiress.

As for Prince Ronan, he wore a similar outfit to his father, but there were fewer details, he didn't wear a crown, and he wore a blue cape that matched his eyes.

Prince Ronan looked out of place within the happy family. Still, most of high society knew what he was like so no one paid attention to his indifferent and domineering aura. It also didn't stop many parents from wanting their kids to have a relationship or friendship with him.

With everyone in their assigned seats, the Alnhart family finally made their way into the ballroom from the second floor.

The first to come out was Duke Alnhart and Duchess Alnhart. The Duke and Duchess wore matching outfits that suited the black, purple, and gold theme. Instead of a black nobleman's suit, his was white. The duchess also wore a beautiful purple and white gown with gold embroidery.

The two didn't walk down the split staircase and stood on the balcony to give a speech that would start Cyrus' and Atlas' birthday.

"Good evening. I would like to thank everyone, especially the Imperial family, for being able to make it for my sons, Cyrus and Atlas', birthday celebration." Duke Alnhart was the one to give the speech. "As you all know, my wife and I had recently adopted Atlas who coincidentally has the same birthday as my son, Cyrus."

"Due to serious circumstances, they will not be able to show their real hair and eye color for their birthday this year. That is why, please do not be offended when you notice their hair and eye color changing earrings."

Many people began to whisper. What hair color could they have that they had to keep hidden until their official high society debut?

And for them to do this in front of the Imperial family? People thought Duke Alnhart and his wife had a lot of courage.

"With that out of the way, I would like to introduce my two sons."

Cyrus and Sophie were the first to walk out from the hallway. He was really that extremely heavy ceremonial outfit that was white, gold, and purple. His hair color was brown like Duke Alnhart's and his eyes were yellow. Next to him, Sophie wore a light blue and gold outfit, which complimented her hair and eyes. Her outfit was a different color from the theme because she had to stand out with Cyrus.

Behind Cyrus, Atlas had short and wavy lavender hair with light pink eyes. His hair was slicked back because they frequently got into his eyes. He wore a matching outfit to Cyrus, making them look like fraternal twins. Next to him, Sirius was wearing a similar outfit to Duke Alnhart, just less gold decorations.

With the two main characters' appearances, the Alnhart family descended the stairs to join everyone on the first floor. Duke Alnhart and Duchess Alnhart went down the right staircase while Cyrus, Sophie, Atlas, and Sirius went down the left staircase.