Don't pretend

The next morning, Weiying opens his eyes and sees that there is no one beside him on the bed, but he doesn't feel disheartened because Wangji always wakes up early. Weiying was about to get ready when he hears the sound of the gate opening. He looks and sees Wangji bringing in a tray of food.

Weiying is surprised to see him and says, "What is all this?"

"It's food for you. You must be tired from yesterday, so I brought your breakfast here," Wangji replies.

Hearing Wangji's words, Weiying angrily says, "This isn't necessary. Don't show me any sympathy. Don't pretend."

Wangji feels deeply hurt by Weiying's words because he wasn't pretending; he genuinely cared for Weiying. Wangji says, "It's not like that," but Weiying interrupts him and says, "Wangji, listen to me. I know you don't like me, so you don't need to do all this. Yes, I told you to stay with me while I'm here, but I didn't ask you to pretend. Just be yourself."

Wangji wants to say something but remains silent.

Weiying says, "I'm coming downstairs for breakfast," and goes to the washroom.

Wangji was feeling extremely hurt. He wondered if he had treated Weiying so badly that his care seemed like pretense. Then he told himself, yes, whenever Weiying tried to talk to him, Wangji would ignore him and not speak nicely to him. He hadn't even checked on him when he was unwell. While Wangji was thinking all this, he received a call.

"Sir, they are coming next month."

"Alright, tell them to come quickly. I don't have time," Wangji says.

"But sir, they don't listen to anyone. They are a very renowned doctor."

"So what? Name your price. Just get them here as soon as possible," Wangji says in a stern voice.

"Okay, sir," the person replies fearfully.

Wangji makes a call and goes downstairs. For the first time, he was waiting for Weiying. All the servants were very surprised because Wangji had never waited for anyone before.

After a while, Weiying comes downstairs and sits in front of Wangji, starting his breakfast. Wangji then asks, "What is your second wish?"

Weiying hesitates a little and then says, "I want to go to the beach."

Wangji is shocked again because Weiying's first wish was to go to the mall, and now his second wish is to go to the beach. After a moment, Wangji says, "We'll leave tomorrow, so keep your bag packed and ready."

Weiying is extremely surprised to hear Wangji's words because he thought Wangji would refuse. He was so astonished that he couldn't say anything. Then Wangji says, "Make sure to pack all the important things. We'll leave by ten o'clock tomorrow."

Hearing Wangji, Weiying comes to his senses and says, "Really?"

"Have I ever lied?" Wangji replies.

Weiying notes this because he knows Wangji never lies, so he says, "Alright, I'll be ready."

What will happen now at the beach? I hope you like this story and please please comment