kiss

Wangji and Weiying were both sitting quietly when Wangji broke the silence and said, "Weiying, what is your wish after this?"

Hearing this, Weiying looked at Wangji and, jokingly, said, "Wangji, do you really want to know what my wish is? Forget it, you won’t be able to fulfill it."

"How can I not fulfill it? Just tell me, I'll do anything," Wangji insisted.

Weiying hesitated to reveal it, but after Wangji's persistence, he blushed and said, "Before I die, I want to have my first kiss while fully conscious. And to explain, yes, it won't be my first kiss technically, but the one we had before was when I was drunk, so, in that sense, I haven't had my first kiss yet."

Wangji was so shocked that he couldn't even find words to respond.

Seeing Wangji's expression, Weiying realized that Wangji didn't like it, so he said in a sad tone, "Wangji, I was just joking, it wasn't anything serious. Let's go now, I'm getting late."

But just as Weiying was about to stand up, Wangji pulled him towards himself and started kissing him. Weiying was shocked and couldn't even move from his spot, but Wangji didn't care and kept kissing him. After a while, when Weiying started having trouble breathing, Wangji finally let him go.

I hope you like this story and please please comment and I am sorry for late update And I will try to make the next part longer