GONE

Lil Durk P.O.V
2hours later
I unlocked the door to KeKe place.
I just stared when I seen KeKe.
She was sitting at the dining room table, on her phone. She looked up when she seen me. I just kept walking. She stood up walking slowly behind me.

"Durk"KeKe said lowly. I just kept ignoring her.
"Durk"she repeated. I turned around quickly.
"What" I yelled loudly.
She jumped and walked back into the
dining area. I ain't want to hear nothing she had to say. I walked into the bedroom were my suit cases were. I grabbed them in was on my way. I felt a small vibration on my leg. I looked down in seen my phone blinking. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and answered it.
"Hello"i said angry.
"What did I do to make you brake up with me"haley asked sniffling.
"You ain't do nothing, I just never intended on being with you other than that night"i said truthfully.
"I-I then why did you ask me out"she said confused still crying.
"Because I ain't have nobody else"
I said a little to harsh
................ All I heard was muffled sniffling.
"Look I never meant to led you on" I covered. After a few more sniffles I hung up. I was walking back into the kitchen. I seen KeKe on her phone.
KeKe stood up, and grabbed her keys.
"You ready" she asked.
"Yea" I said nonchalantly.
"Alright let's go"she said.
"What you gon wear" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"This" she said pointing to her tights and sports bra.
"No you not go change"i said angry.
"No what's wrong with this"she said with in attitude. I just stared at her. She turned in walked to the room. Seconds later she came back with a work out shirt on. I was getting my bags together while KeKe was froze at the door. I looked up in seen Jake.
He was red in looked uneasy.
"Why you lie" he said angry.
"Jake he didn't have a way"she said blocking the door. I dropped my bags in was on my way over there.
"You lied though, don't call me when he hits you again" Jake spat.
"I won't" she said casually.
"That's all"he said madder.
"Yea"keke said nonchalantly.
"Just don't call me at all" he said walking off. I walked over to KeKe, with my bags in both hands.
"You ready" she asked.
"KeKe I'm sorr-"I started.
"You good he'll be back, he just expected me to chase after him.
In I don't do that"she said while walking out the door. we walked to the car. She helped me put the suitcases away in we were on the road.
"I promise you the Miami girls will take your mind off Haley"she laughed . Like how blind is she. I'm not her friend. Haley was only their to take her spot. I was just quiet.
"Hello" she said breaking my thoughts.
"What you want KeKe" I said with in attitude. She rolled her eyes as she reached for the CDs in her glove compartment. I felt my self getting a little to happy. I moved her hand.
"What you want"I said a little harsh.
"Never mind" she just turned on the radio. "This could be us" by Rae sremmurd was playing. She sang along to it while driving fast.
"I'm sorry"i said Genuinely.
"Oh"she said driving even faster.
"KEKE" I said while putting my hand on her thigh. She jumped in swiped my hand. I knew it.
"KEKE" I said moving my hand up her thigh.
"Dont touch me like that, I'm not your rebound"she said angrily.
"You dumb" I mumbled.
"Not dumb enough to get played"she responded. The rest of the way was quiet. Intill we were at the airport.
"Bye" she said facing the opposite way.
"Imma miss you"I said
"Shut up"she said lowly. I pulled her face towards me. She looked sad like she was on the verge of tears.
"Look Imma call Jake in tell his white ass that I came on my ow-"I started.
"Your so dumb" she mumbled. I smiled to my self.
"Imma miss you too" she said lowly.
"I love you" I said seriously. She turned away again.
"I love you too" she said lowly.
i turned her face back towards me.
"I didn't hear you" I joked.
"I said bye" she laughed. I really wanted her to repeat it. I stepped out the car. She popped the trunk then got out. KeKe grabbed a couple of bags, and we headed in.
"Let me help you with that" This guy said starring her down.
"Oh thank-"she started.
"Nah Imma get it" I said grabbing the bags. I went to grab one of those suit case holding things. When I came back I noticed he was still trying to talk.
"Come on baby"i said wrapping my hands around her waist. I felt her shiver. She walked out of my hold.
I followed.
"You didn't have to do that he was just being a gentlemen"she defended.
"He was trying to get yo number"i said angry.
"Why does it matter I'm out of a boyfriend now"she mumbled.
"So you gon be a hoe now"i asked.
She ain't speak for awhile.
"No"she said with in attitude.
"My flight leaves in 5"i said quickly.
"We'll let me just give you my number" she said taking my phone.
"I already got it"i said snatching it back.
"Bye" she said hugging me.
"Bye"i said holding on to her waist.
She lifted my hands. I lowered and tightened them.
"Durk" she almost yelled.
"Imma really miss you KeKe"i smiled.
"Bye Durk"she laughed walking away. I wasn't really worried about losing contact with her cause of Nunu. I just ain't want her on some other dude before I made a move.
I was now in front of the ticket in ID checker person. She took my info entered it in the computer then gave it back. I was walking on to the plane now. I walked to the very back. I took the window seat. Some girl came in took the seat next to me. I looked in turned the other way. From what I could see she was light skin with blonde hair. She had a body, a real nice one. Temptations the hardest thing.
"Hey"she said in a light voice.
"Wassup"I said lowly.
"Were you headed" she asked.
"Florida"i said blankly.
"Oh really, I'm headed there too, what's your name" she asked cheerfully.
"Durk"i said nonchalantly.
"As in lil Durk the rapper"she implied excitedly.
"Yeah"i said dryly.
"Can we take a picture" she said pointing at her phone. We took the picture. She posted on IG. The caption read me and celebrity bae.
"I love your songs"she said smiling.
"Which one"i asked.
"All of them"she covered.
"we should get to no each other more"she stated.
"Really"i questioned.
"Yeah, my names khalonnië."
"Oh" I said trying to exit the conversation.
"I'm a student in Atlanta, but I'm on spring break this is kinda my vacation."
"Foreal" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm actually going to school for music, I'm a aspiring artist we should totally collaborate" she pitched. I actually thought she was interested.
A little disappointed that I didn't detect it. I was interrupted by her touching my shoulder.
"You should totally watch this video of me"she said pulling out her phone. As she began to unlock it she dropped it. It fell around my area so I was about to pick it up. Intill she bent over picking it up slowly then looking up at me. That in it self let me know she was a thot. She bit her lip in opened the phone.
"Imma watch yo video when I wake up cause I gotta along drive after this"i said laying my head down on the armrest. I wasn't really sleep, but thinking.
"Alright" she said sadly. I wasn't trying to hear that crying sh*t. I got enough crying for 3days. I decided to really get some sleep cause I had 3days to do what I had to do here.
Time is money, and right now khalonnië was wasting both of mines.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
LIKE
COMMENT
VOTE