DATE NIGHT

KeKe P.O.V
I woke up around 7. I took a 15minute shower. I brushed my teeth, and cleansed my face. I wore a black spaghetti strap crop top, with some white Levi jeans exposing my knees.
I wore my hair up in a pony tail. I wore my gold nose ring hoop. I did a dark Russian red lip. I decided to add a little mascara. After I was done getting dressed I straightened up my condo. Starting with my room, and ending in the kitchen. I texted my manager to make sure Chresanto August was still up for the netting at 10.
Me:is Chresanto still on for the meeting.
Manager: Yes KeKe please be on time.
Me: Don't worry I will be.
Manager:Okay all see you at 10.
Me:okay bye.
I hung up the phone. I decided to make Angelo, and Durk breakfast after I swung by the nail shop. It wasn't time for a filling, but I wanted to change the color to red. I grabbed my phone and wallet. I headed out to the car in sped off. I had the music blasting. I was listening to young thug "Check". Like the irresponsible driver I am. I whipped my phone off, and recorded me singing the song. the caption read: got me a check💸 I got a check💸 shessh.

I arrived to the nail shop 10 minutes later. It was half empty. I was up next. The girl only needed her nails shaped, buffed, and polished.
I couldn't help, but think about nunu.
I wondered how he was holding up.
Yes nunu did flirt with me here, and there, but he loved Casey.
Just to think he finally gave his all to someone only to get his heart broke.
I kinda felt sorry for the next relationship he was going to have.
They're was going to be major trust issues.
"Next" the little Japanese women said in her Japanese accent.
I got up and walked over to her.
"I only wont color please" I said slowly.
"Okay what color"she said lowly.
"Red"I said blankly.
"Color removal in filling is 15"she mentioned.
"Okay that's fine"i said handing her the money. I knew that was way too expensive. I just kept quiet though.
She began to remove the yellow color I previously had in there off.
She pulled out three different shades of red.
"pick 1,2, or 3" she said loudly.
"2"i said smiling too was a dark red like my lips. She undid the top in doubled coated each nail. I dried my nails then was headed back to my house.

I drove back regular speed. I was debating weather I should make them breakfast. I figured they'd be hungry. I just didn't want to seem clingy. It was way to early for that. I figured I was over exaggerating the whole subject.
I prepared the meal, and packed it up.
I walked out side to my car. I made my way to Durks place. I grabbed the food in walked up to his room. I knocked softly. After about the third knock the door flew open.
"Hey"i said smiling.
"Hey, what you doing here"he said looking her up in down.
"I just came to drop yall off something to eat"she said handing him the food.
"Thanks, you can come in"he said stepping aside.
"I'm having a meeting a little later so I'll talk to you at 3 right"i said rushing.
"What time you gotta be they're"he asked dragging me by my arm into the room.
"I gotta be there at 10 in its 10 minutes to nine" she said attempting to leave.
"Why is this meeting so important"he said grabbing her waist.
"It's for my clothing line Chresanto August wants to meet with me to incorporate his fashion line for men with mines for ladies"she said smiling.
"Chresanto August" Durk repeated.
"Yeah so I'll see you at 3 when you drop Angelo off right" I said chessing
"Yeah we're at"he questioned.
"You can drop him off at my work place I can text you the address later, but I gotta go"she rushed. I puckered up for a kiss. He gave me one then I left. I literally ate nothing this morning so I stopped bye my favorite spot chickfala. I went threw the drive threw. I looked at the menu already knowing my order. I pulled up directly in front the intercom.
"Hello, welcome to chickfala how may I take your order" a annoyed young girl said threw the intercom.
"Umm can I get a 8 price nugget, with waffle fries and a large lemonade please"i said quickly.
"You gotta a 8 piece nugget, fries, and a large lemonade that will be 10.40 at the second window" she rushed.
I got to the window, and asked for two honey mustard sauces and ketchup packet. I drove strait into traffic knowing it was my only route.
I sat in the slowly moving traffic eating, and listening to music.