CHAPTER 5

(August p.o.v)
I made a sell and then turned back to shae. "Why You being so quiet". "I'm extra sleepy... why you talking so much". "A lot of energy for some reason".

She shook her head then made a sell. "I got enemies got a lot of enemies got a lot of people trynna drain me of this energy". "Okay Drake be quiet".

We both laughed. I made another sell and shae did too. "Damn they coming heavy today". "Forreal". "That look like yo man coming down the street".

We looked down the street and seen Rodney making his way to us. "What does he want?". "You duh". She chuckled. "Wassup baby"he said finally making it to us.

"Hey you need something". "Nah I just wanted to come see you". "Really". She looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah...Wassup Aug". "Wassup". He leaned into kiss shae but she backed away.

"You drunk?". "Nah". "Really because if I had a breathalyzer you would probably break my shit". "Look baby I'm not drunk".

"Who are they?" She said pointing down the street and I looked too already having my hand on my gun and slyly shae had her hand on her's too. "Relax they're my friends". "Tell them to stop".

"Aye man y'all freaking them out I said to just keep coming one at a time". They stopped and turned away. We looked back at Rodney and he was chuckling.
****************
I woke up and kissed shaes cheek we're supposed to go to school today but after that weird shit ...if she over sleeps she over sleeps. I got on my phone and went on instagram. I had 500 new followers, 1012 likes, and 612 comments.

I went through my new followers and followed mostly fine girls and a couple descents back. I looked down my news feed and seen some people doing the #don'tjudgemechallenge.

I watched a couple of them. Then I looked at the time and we were officially late. I put my phone down then picked it up when someone texted.

White girl~ Hey bae

I looked at the text for a long ass time. "Shit...im tripping...I gave this bih my number" I whispered to myself. I rubbed my hand through my curls. "August..." shae said in her sleepy voice.

"Wassup". "What time is it?". "8". "Your an asshole for letting me over sleep". I kissed her forehead. "But cha luh me doe". She smiled and closed her eyes again.

I think... never mind Aug don't think like that she's your best friend. I looked at her. She looked so beauti-.... shit I need a blunt. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene.

I rolled me a blunt and smoked it. "Ight I'm good now". I walked out and seen her stretching in her bra and panties. I tried my best to ignore it.

"best friend" she said hopping on me and kissing my cheek. "Wassup". "My friend grace wants me to go to her house today to chill.because she didn't go to school today either ...you going?".

I took a deep breath. Then she used her puppy dog eyes. "Okay shae". "Thank you because I did not want to go by myself".

She went into bathroom. I stood up and took off everything but my boxers and looked for something to wear then shae came out and froze. I looked at her.

"You Ight" I said in a chuckle. She nodded. then went back in the bathroom. I chuckled and continued looking for my clothes. I found me the best friend outfit me and shae have together and my all white forces.

She came out again and looked at me. "Imma wear mine too". "Alright".she walked pass me and smelled like weed. I smiled knowing she did the same thing I did.
************
(Tinashe p.o.v)
We got to grace house and knocked on the door. She came to the door in a tank top and some shorts and her attention went straight to August. I waved my hand in front of her face.

"Hello can we come in". August chuckled."Oh my bad sure". She stepped inside letting us inside. Her house was huge and had a pool and Jacuzzi in her backyard.

I sat next to August and grace sat across from us by herself. "Where's your mom and dad?". "There out of town". I nodded. "We smoking or Nah"August said pulling out his blunts and weed. Grace smiled.

"Yeah". Then there was a knock at the door."I'll be back". Grace got up and went to the door. August started rolling a blunt. "You Ight". "Yes". He smiled. "Okay". "Shae it's yo mannn". I seen him walk in the living room with grace.

He spotted me and smiled and i straight faced him remembering what happened this morning. "What?" He said about to kiss me but I moved away. "Excuse us" I said to August and grace. They nodded and i grabbed Rodney's arm pulling him outside.

"What?". I folded my arms across my chest. "You know what?". "I really don't". I shook my head. "What you did this morning". "They were just some homies that wanted to buy some weed".

"You sure...". "baby I'm positive... I would never put you in harms way... I love you and all I want to do is protect you". He pecked my lips and grabbed my ass. "We good?". "I guess".

I turned to walk in grace house and he slapped my ass. "Okay you doing to much". He laughed and walked in behind me.we walked in the living room and seen August and grace about to swallow each other.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and they looked up at me. "Oh Wassup shae"August said smiling and licking his lips. I shook my head and Rodney led me to the couch and I sat on his lap.

August looked over at us then Rodney turned me to him and started kissing me then whispered. "I don't want you wearing this anymore".

I bit my lip and looked at August and he was kissing grace. "Okay?" He said looking in my eyes. I took a deep breath. "Okay". He kissed me again. August lit the blunt and inhaled then exhaled.

He passed it to me and I inhaled then exhaled then I passed it to Rodney and he inhaled then exhaled then he passed it to grace. We kept passing it around until it was gone.
***********
"Come on shae"August said. I stood up. "Nah shae I got you" Rodney said pulling me back in his lap . August gave him that the fuck nigga look.

"Rodney it's fine I'll text you I promise". I pecked his lips and stood up. He stood up with me."Ight".

"Bye grace". "Bye shae...and Rodney and ...August "she said August name while licking her lips . " bye"Rodney. "Bye" August said. We walked out her house and I walked Rodney to his car. "Bye beautiful ". "Bye". He kissed me and squeezed my ass.

He got in his car and drove off I went over to August and we started walking home. The walk was quiet. "So how are things with you and grace"I said breaking the ice.

He shot me a thumbs up without looking at me. "August". "Yeah"He said still not looking at me. I grabbed his arm and turned him to me. "August what's wrong with you".

He looked me up and down. "I'm good how you feeling"he said with an attitude. He started walking again and I followed. "Did I do something because im confused".

"So you just gone let him run yo life again". "Run my life?... what are you talking about". He tugged on my shirt. "Best friend" he said reading my shirt. He shook his head.

"August im still your best friend...just because I have a boyfriend doesn't mean a thing".

"You having a boyfriend ain't the problem...it's him...but when you figure that out...I'll be here and I won't tell you I told you so...now yo lil boyfriend been following for the last few blocks so when you go over to him make sure you tell him I said Wassup".

I turned around and seen Rodney's car and turned back to August and he was gone...

*Comment,vote,recommend