CHAPTER 25

MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT PLEASEEE★

(TINASHE P.O.V)

"Baby I'm sorry" August said walking behind me to the kitchen. I was still kind of sore so I couldn't walk that fast.

"No August you knew what you we're doing". "I really didn't baby I was just in the zone" he said moving his hips back and forth.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay August I want a baby as much as you do but we can't right now we have too much going on we barely know what to do with diamond while we're away".

He was about to respond but there was a knock at the door. "Can you get the door its probably grace" I directed while putting the bread I toasted on to the plate.

"Ight". He left my sight as I spreaded jelly on the toast. "DIAMOND!" a familiar voice said. "BABY IT WASN'T GRACE!" August yelled.

I went to the door and seen Danielle at the door and diamond making her way downstairs. "Why are you here?". "I just got out of rehab and I'm here for my daughter" she said smiling.

She seemed like she was a changed woman or something but I still didn't trust her. "Hey baby" Danielle said looking down at diamond.

"Hi"diamond said looking down at the ground. "Ice cream" Danielle said smiling causing diamond to smile and nod her head.

I shook my head. Like I know she's 5 but come on how gullible can she be.Danielle picked diamond up and gave a lot of kisses.

She turned to walk away but quickly turned back to August. "Bye daddy" Danielle said. I was about to knock her down but August pulled me back and plus diamond was in her arms.

"Oh yeah bye daddy and bye mama" diamond said. I calmed down and waved goodbye as August did the same as Danielle gave diamond the death stare but quickly smiled was she saw me looking.

We stepped back inside the house then closed and locked the door. I went back to the kitchen and took a bite of my toast. "I can get a bite?".

"No". "Baby how long are you going to be mad at me?". "When I figure it out you'll be the first to know. I grabbed my toast and went to the room to pack my clothes for the upcoming tour.

I bit a piece of my toast and put my clothes in my suitcase. "Baby" August said. I ignored him and packed my female products.

"Baby" August said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "August stop". He kept kissing me. "August" I groaned.

He grabbed my waist and kept kissing me. I tried my hardest to fight a smile that was slowly appearing on my face. "Augustttttt...". He kissed me again then spun me around and dipped me.

"Your so extra!" I said smiling. He smiled. "I know...but you not mad at me no more". "Whatever August start packing".

"I got chu ma" he said as he exited the room. I laid back in bed and covered my blushing face. "Omg August" I mumbled to myself.
*************

(DANILELLE P.O.V)

"Why did you call that hoe mama? "I inquired while dropping my keys on the kitchen counter.

She was quiet as she backed up in a corner. "Baby girl I'm not going to hit you I promise I just wanna know" I said calming myself down.

I walked over to her as she started sliding down the wall and covering her face. "You don't have to be afraid of me I changed baby".