CHAPTER 19

(Tinashe p.o.v 5 years later)

Me and august are still together... I guess he was right all we needed was each other. We have been focusing on our music so we don't have to do what we did in new Orleans in Georgia.Were just having a fresh start at life.

Grace and wiz visit us sometimes also Mike and our moms. Graces baby is so cute it's a boy named Cameron. He bad though but still adorable.

But me and August are living good a big ass house with 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 bath. We have our 2 lambos including our 2 purple and black Ferrari's.

"Baby wake up" I said sitting on August. "What?". "Wake uppp please ". He sat up with me on his lap. "Yes". "I just want you to wake up".

He looked at the time that read 8:05am and raised an eyebrow. "Fine I'll get up for you". I got off his lap letting him up.

He walked to his bathroom to do his hygiene. I sat in bed waiting on then his phone started to ring. "August your phone!". "Answer it".

I looked at the weird number and slid the call button over.

Me~ hello

??~ is August there

Me~ he's in the bathroom right now may I ask who's speaking

??~Danielle

I scrunched up my nose and put the phone on mute. " August do you know a girl name Danielle!". "Nah".

I unmuted the phone.

Me~ you sure you got the right number he says he doesn't know you

Danielle~ thats because he never knew my name but his daughter wants to meet him...can you tell him that?

I quickly muted the phone. "August its yo baby momma". He snatched open the door. "The fuck...let me see". He took the phone from me and unmuted the phone then put it to his ear.

I stepped out the room and went downstairs and got me some ice cream. I sat on the couch then heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I looked at August and he looked pissed. "Baby you okay". He kissed my cheek. "Yeah baby I'm fine". He sat next to me and I put my feet in his lap then he gave me a foot message.

I stared at him for a long time. "Damn okay I'll tell you". I smiled. "Yo lil spoiled ass". I chuckled. "Okayyyy tell me". "Alright so you know who Danielle is right".

I nodded. "Okay so she saying she did a DNA test to see if the little girl was that other guy baby and it wasn't so now she saying it's mine".

I nodded. "She said she did the DNA test when the baby was born and knew it was mine....but I'm like you just now telling me this".

I shook my head. "She was like she ain't want to tell me because she was scared on how I would react...but what's the difference now".

He started to tense up on my feet. "August my feet has feelings". "Huh?". He looked down at my feet. "Oh my bad".

I sat up and cuddled up on his chest. "Its gonna be fine if the little girl looks anything like you she should be beautiful".

"I know but-". "No buts". He smiled which made me smile. "When is she coming?". "She coming tomorrow". "Alright let's go get ready".

"What?". "August come on your little girl is coming tomorrow". "Hol up Hol up why you so excited". "I can't be happy about your little girl coming".

He pulled me close to him. "I wanted my first child to be with you". "Well August...". I smoothed out his shirt. "You shouldn't have been a lil hoe 5 years ago".

I walked upstairs to the guest room and looked around. "Perfect". "...August get in here!". He finally made his way into the guest room.

"Yes". "We have to clean up". "Why?... you don't clean up for me". "Really August this is your daughter". "I don't know that".

I shook my head. "Fine August if you don't want to then okay". I walked out the room and grabbed my keys. "I'm going to the store I'll be back".

I walked out the house and went to my lambo and started it up. I backed out the driveway and took off down the street.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out and looked at the screen which said grace. I slid the call button over and let her voice go through to the car.

Grace~ hey shaeeee

Me~ hey graceeee

Grace~ we're at the airport...we'll be there in about 30 minutes

Me~Okay

I hung up and pulled into a parking space. I got out the car and immediately people started running up to me yelling my name.

August says that when I go out I need our body guard Robert but I love my fans. I signed a couple autographs and walked into the store looking for little 5 year old girl clothes.

"Hello" a little girl said to me. "Hi". I knelt down to her. "Whats your name?" I asked. "Diamond". "Thats a beautiful name".

She smiled. "Thank you". "How old are you?". "I'm 5". "Wow!". She laughed. "You see anything you like".

She looked around the little kid section and pointed at a frozen shirt with queen Elsa on it. I picked it up.

"Diamond!" A lady called in the distance. "That's your mom". She slowly nodded her head. "She's right here!" I yelled out.

The lady came closer and I realized it was August baby momma. "I'm sorry to have her disturb you". "No she's no bother at all".

"Wait aren't you August best friend". "Yes and his soon to be wife". I showed her the ring. Diamond was holding on to my leg so tight that I thought she might break my leg.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She was quiet. "Oh Danielle right?". "Yes". "Um I let diamond pick out something she wanted if that's okay I was gonna pay for it".

I held up the shirt for her to see it but she wasn't focusing on the shirt she was giving diamond the death look. "Is it okay?" I repeated.

"Um... no need for that she has plenty frozen shirts". "Oh okay". "Well we have to go". She extended her hand for diamond to grab but diamond kept her arms wrapped around my leg.

"Come on diamond". Diamond stayed with me. "Maybe she can come with me she's going to be with us tomorrow anyways". She shook her head.

"Nope she have to come now... now come on diamond". She still didn't come so she picked up diamond and she started crying, screaming and kicking reaching out for me.

"I didn't know what to do...or why she was screaming so loud and nothing even happened".

COMMENT,VOTE,RECOMMEND★

★SKIPPED A COUPLE YEARS BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK★

★WHAT WAS WRONG WITH DIAMOND ★

★AUGUST AND SHAE GETTING MARRIED ★

★AUGUST AND SHAE CLIMBING TO THE TOP★

★DANIELLE?★