Chapter 4: The Fanclub

"Hurry up Scarlett or else your going to be late!" Melissa yelled as I was getting ready.

I grumbled but got dressed quickly. I quickly scanned the drawers for something along the colors of blue, white, or black.

Those were the school colors. Or that as at least what Callie said. I quickly found a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and one of Miss Crawford's special bullet proof shirt. I grabbed a gray long sleeve shirt. I grabbed the gun under my pillow, made sure it was on safety mode and stored it in my bag.

I carefully slipped open the secret compartment and placed it in. I smiled at the idea of Miss Crawford and how pleased she was when I use it.

I also grabbed a small pocket knife and slipped it into my bra.

What? I need some place to store my weapons. I grabbed my leather messenger bag and headed downstairs.

I waved goodbye to Melissa and Bryan.

"Bye" I said as Callie opens the door to her friends car. She just waved back.

I met up with Jack down at the bus top. I took a deep breath as we got into the bus.

Once we entered all eyes were on us. As I wS walking it the back I heard a multitude of whisper following.

"Who's he?
"He's cute!"
"How is she so skinny?"
"Bro, do you think she's single?"
"I'm looking forward to today."

I rolled my eyes as I got to the end of the bus. I sat down next to Jack who was already surrounded by giggling girls. I rolled my eyes once again and they all shot me a dirty look.

"So are you from here?
"Hey, what's your name?"
"Are you free tonight?
"Nice outfit."

I looked in front of me where four. It's where staring at me.

"Yes, Scarlett, No, and thanks." I said crossing my legs.

"The newbie is sassy!" One if the boys commented. The other three laughed at his joke.

So you must be the leader.

I could tell, his hair was black unlike Jacks who's hair was brown like mine. He had a cocky grin on his face. He had a big watch in his right wrist. He wore a button down shirt and a black blazer.

The others looked exactly like him. It was like they were some weird transmutations or something.

"Done staring sweetie?" He asked smiling at me. I raised my prefect plucked eyebrow.

"Yes, although there is much to look at." I commented.

The others laughed, but Mr. Bad Boy wasn't so happy about the comment.

Before he could say another word the bus stopped, I looked out the window at the big fancy prep school I was about to enter. I felt Jack slide over next to me.

"Done talking with your fans?" I ask giving him a fake smile.

He gave me a look that said Haha.

"Seems like you have a fan club if your own." He said gesturing it Mr. Bad boy and his disciples. I let out a laugh and shook my head as we were standing up.

"At least they weren't giggling and asking about what hair gel I use." I whisper. Jack frowns at me.

As we get off I look up at the Building. The whole building looked like it was made out of marble, the front entry was made entirely out of glass. We instantly mixed into the crowd of of kids entering the school.