Reader X Tamaki :: A Crazy Bond

You were running as far and fast as you can. The hitmen were chasing you through the forest. You swiftly dodged some trees and obstacles while sprinting.

After a while, you hit behind a large tree, trying to think of a plan. You heard footsteps from afar as you panicked.

"Where'd she go?!"

"She probably went this way!" They hitmen ran the opposite way.

You ran off in a different direction as you stumbled upon some large black fences. Behind the fences, you saw a huge mansion and a bunch of flowers.

After hearing more voices from the hitmen, you climbed a tree and climbed over the gate.

When you landed, your body started to ache. Your head was bleeding, your legs were bruised, and you had a wounded torso and a cut on the side of your cheek.

Now, you didn't care about what happens to your body. You've been running and running for a year since you were accused of being a terrorist in America. Seriously, the whole GOVERNMENT in this problem, and they are trying to get you.

You didn't do anything wrong. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and so someone accidently reported you. And hot damn, you were extremely salty about this.

That day, you were just at Taco Bell and three shady people were sitting near you. Each of them had a remote which had a countdown for a bomb. And you were on your PHONE at that moment, so the idiot thought that you were part of them.

You could've just confronted them at first, saying that you were just stalking Felix Kjellberg and not looking at a time-bomb. But since you were acting sketchy by running for one year, it was too late for that. Your parents threw you out of the house, but luckly, your friend was empathetic that whole time. He was also a pilot for a private jet, so, he helped you escaped and took you to France.

You couldn't get him involved in this whole mess, so you both seperated.

Now, you're throbbing in pain. What an unlucky 17 year old you are.

You sat down on the grass and leaned against the mansion. You didn't care if someone found you and threw you out. "Just make sure that I'm dead first"

~~~~~~

Tamaki Suoh,

A son of a famous and rich family. He was half Japanese and half French.

He was always living through a planned and organized life while trying to make his parents' expectations come true.

He was in his room, trying to relax, but his body felt heavy and stiff due to stress. So he walked up from his bed and opened the window to get some fresh air.

And that was when he saw you, who looked like a roadkill with a F/C trench coat, some jean shorts with tights under them and combat boots..

"Gah!" He freaked out.

"W-W-W-Who are you!? I don't know you!" He yelled.

"Huh? Sorry to hear that sir" You replied.

"Don't say that so casually! Aren't you the terrorist in the news! They still haven't caught you!" He yelled.

"Congratulations, you found me. Now kill me" You lazily replied.

"I-I'm not getting any more blood on my lawn! You should be gone once I wake up! I shouldn't have to even deal with you!" He slammed his windows shut.