27

Mature content!!!!!!

***
Rebelle's POV:

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widened. My jaw dropped as I stared at him. Oh my god! This is happening! I can't believe it. He's asking me out. He's asking me to be his girlfriend.

He stared at me with admiration.

He took my hand and rubbed it. He was looking so tense afraid I might say no to him. But how could I? I know some things have happened between us.

Good things and bad things.

But that doesn't matter to me anymore. I like him, he likes me. We like each other.

A smile pulled up in my lips, as I nodded. His eyes lit up and he stared at me.

"Yes" I whispered "yes I'll be your girlfriend!" I said and he smiled, pulling me in for a tight hug. I hugged him back, smiling all the time.

He kissed my forehead and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Belle. Never"

I smiled and he smiled back. He glanced down at my lips and pulled my face closer, capturing my lips in a deep, hard passionate kiss. I immediately responded to him, kissing him back.

He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, tasting every inch. His tongue traveled my mouth as my hands went up to his dark messy hair, pulling it down causing him to groan in the kiss.

His one hand went behind my neck, pulling my face closer, while the other one travelled down to my breast, cupping it and softly squeezing it.

I moaned into the kiss as we both pulled away, for breath. He kissed my neck, sucking and leaving love bites everywhere. I closed my eyes, liking the feeling.

I gasped when he effortlessly pulled me to his side, my legs around his waist as I straddled him. He kept kissing down my chest, as his hand slowly taking off my shirt.

He took it off, and I was left in my lace bra and my jeans. His grey eyes roamed my body and he cursed under his breath.

"So fucking beautiful"

I blushed and he kissed the valley between my breasts. I moaned when I felt his hard, growing bulge under me. He smirked and my cheeks turned even more red.

His one hand explored my body, while the other one cupped my ass, and tightly squeezed it making me moan. I put my hands on his shoulders for support as he unclasped my lacy bra, taking it off me.

His grey eyes darkened as he stared at my half naked body. He didn't waste a second and took one of my nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

I bit down on my lip moaning his name.

"Leo..."

He groaned and switched to the other one, doing the same thing with it. I tugged down on his hair and pushed my body impossibly closer to him.

He kissed my chest going up to my neck and jaw, my breast pressed against his hard chest as his hands were wrapped around my waist protectively.

He unbuttoned his pants and I unbuttoned mine. He slip my jeans down my ass, revealing my black panties that were matching my bra.

"Fuck,"

He said and tightly squeezed my ass. I looked down to see his hard bulge poking my thigh under his boxers. He smirked and caressed my cheek.

"Are you sure Belle?"

He asked and I nodded. I was impatient and desperate to feel him inside me. He let out a beautiful breathless chuckle and rubbed my ass.

He ripped my panties, and I gasped at the sudden force. He took them off and slid his hand between my legs. I bit down on my lips as he rubbed my vagina, and slipped two fingers inside me without any warning.

I moaned at how good it felt.

"Dio, sei così stretto" He said in his Italian tongue, which turned me on even more. He moved his finger in and out of my vagina, making me moan like crazy. (God, you're so tight"

After few minutes of fingering me, he pulled his fingers out and licked them, licking every single inch of juice left.

Then, he pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard growing manhood. This is my second time seeing it. I blush hard and he noticed it.

He smirked and pulled out a condom from his pocket. I stared at it confused and then at him.

"I had a feeling this was gonna happen"

He said and I pursued my lips, slowly nodding. Thank god there was no one here, the place was empty. He had pulled up in front of a forest.

It was day, so we could be seen very clearly. I took a deep breath as he slid the condom on. He stared in my eyes and pecked my lips.

"If you feel uncomfortable tell me and I'll stop"

He said and I nodded. It's my first time ever having this kind of mature experience. And it's with Leo Moretti.

I took a deep breath and I felt him slide in. I bit down on my lip wincing a little at the unfamiliar feeling.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I managed to say and nodded for him to continue. He pushed even more inside, slow at first. He was now fully in and I but my lip, restraining myself from moaning.

The pain had now turned into pleasure. It feels so good. I closed my eyes for a moment when he let me adjust with the new feeling, and then started pounding in and out of me.

First it was a slow pace, but then it fastened. We both moaned at how good it felt. I have never felt like this before.

"Fuck Belle" he cursed and I wrapped my hand around his neck, pushing myself up and down on him. His hands were gripping my ass, tightly squeezing it.

His pace fastened even more, while he was kissing my neck. I moaned out of satisfaction. This is the best feeling ever.

"Ah, oh my god..."

I moaned as he kept pounding into me, hard and deep. My hair was everywhere and made me look like a mess. We were both sweaty.

He pulled out of me, and pressed his forehead against mine. Both of us were breathing hard.
He stared deep into my eyes. I stared back in his beautiful grey eyes as I pulled him in a hard kiss.

He immediately kissed me back. We kissed for some minutes and then pulled back. I rested my head on his chest, my eyes closed.

I was so tired.

He rested his chin on my head, running his hands through my hair. I enjoyed this moment, as I listened to the sound of his heart beats.

But what he said next, shocked me even more.

"I love you"

Hey!!!
Did you like this chapter?
I tried my best on it, practicing my smut writing skills...
So guys!!!!! They fucked!!! Yayyyy

Stay safe babes!
See you in the next chapter💜