You Again

I am Gracie Winters a successfull journalist at New york before this I have the WORST high school life beacause of Mikaela Roberts the most popular girl she calls me names gets me beat up by her cruel boyfriends I only have glasses,braces,straight A's but she got power & money I cry at my brothers shoulder every night because of that.

Now that I am older much mature I think of it as a pathetic way to ruins someones life.

My brother was my opposite he was older,more popular,caring and prom king but he never lets popularity in to him he still hang out with his old dorky friends.

After high school I quit the glasses now contacts I also quit the braces and got rid of the pimples the only thing I get didnt rid off is my intelligence and memories

Next week is Rosewood Highs Reunion and I want to die right now but I will still attend though and I heard that James my brother have a new girlfriend I want to meet her so bad I bet she is nice.

But I didnt know what's in for me

***

Beep Boop Beep

I sat up in my queen sized bed and expensive condominium looking at my Macbook today was my flight back home to my hometown.

I put on my make up and finished my hair looked at the mirror

No more Gracie Loser I thought

********FLASHBACK***********'*

"Oh look whos here the Queen of the Losers!"Mikaela said as her cronies roared in laughter.

I gone to the airport,checked in my baggage,and gone to the plane I took the buisness class one cause I want to.

I was bored out of my mind so I grabbed my Ipad and texted James

Grace:Hey James hows London and Mom

James:Excited the usual poop wann a pic of Mikaela

Gracie:About time you would

I recieved the photo. I facepalmed This cant be fucking happening...To my almost perfect life.

###