(15.4)

Sidharth's car stop infront of a big building, "SS Fashion Hub".

He took a deep breathe and calm himself than he enter inside, everyone greet him nicely.

"Good afternoon Sir" kartik greet him.

"Good afternoon, Shehnaaz andar hai?"

"Yah sir you can go inside, what would you preferred coffee or tea?"

"Amm nothing thank you" he smile and went inside without knock.

He saw her talking with a man, he frown when he saw she was smiling while talking with a man, he felt jealous, she never talk with him like this. He clear his throats to gain their attention.

"Oh Hi Sidharth" the man turn towards him.

He smile awkwardly "Hello".

"Well i think aap apni wife ke saath time spend karne aaye hai so i will take leave than" he stood up.

"Are no Mr. Raghuvanshi please sit here, Sidharth kuch kaam tha tumhe? Agar nahi to please wait outside we are talking about business" Shehnaaz said Sternly.

"Okay" Sidharth left from there silently, he don't know but he don't have heart to hurt her by saying something bad to her.

After sometime Mr. Raghuvanshi leave her cabin, but she didn't call him inside fifteen minutes passed like this but she didn't called him inside, he himself enter inside and look at her who was busy in her laptop, she look at him hearing the gate voice.

"Oh sorry i forget about you have a sit na"

He rolled his eyes "faltu time nahi hai mere pass, mom ka call aaya tha Alia ka rishta tay ho raha hai isliye Kolkata jaana hai so be ready" he said in emotionless voice.

"Well done Sidharth it's not easy but you do it yes" he thought in his mind.

She signed "i don't time for this useless things, if you want to go main ticket kara dungi"

"Ye paise ka dhos kisi aur ko dikhana mere pass ache khase paise hai, aur main puch nahi raha hu bata raha hu tumhe chalna hai mere saath".

"Excuse me you're not my boss or father so be in your limits".

"You be in your limits and listen ticket bhej dunga saaman pack kar lena" he said angrily and left the cabin.

"Sidharth listen" she follow him till outside.

"Are jija ji" someone said from behind, Sidharth turn and saw Shehnaaz cousin Arjun standing there.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Shehnaaz stood between them and fold her hands infront of her chest.

"Tumse Matlab main apne jiju ko milne aaya hu".

"Bolo Arjun"

"Sidharth you don't have to talk to him just leave from here" Shehnaaz whispered to him and make him turn towards the exit.

"Dur rahiye isse warna aap bhi maare jayenge" Arjun voice resonant in their ears.

They turn back and saw him, he smirks looking at her.

"What are you saying?" Sidharth asked him getting confused.

"Puchiye apni murderer wife se"

"Murderer wife?" Sidharth eyes got widened.

"Haan aapko nahi pata jo iske saath rehta hai wo maara jaata hai pehle taya ji phir tai ji phir iske nanu, nani, mere parents, phir dadu and than dadi, jo iske saath raha hai jisko isne pyaar kara hai sab mar gaye hai kahi aapka bhi number la lag jaaye isliye chordh dijiye is musibat ko" Arjun said with hatred in his eyes.

"Ho gaya tumhara ab apne pairo par chal kar jaaoge ya guards ko bulwa kar bahar phikwau tumhe?" Shehnaaz asked him.

"Tere aas pass rehna bhi kon chahata hai wo to ye mere pyaara jija ji dikh gaye to socha inko alert kar du" he smirks and left from there.

"Ye kya keh raha tha Shehnaaz?" He asked looking at Arjun retreating figure.

She left from there without saying anything, Sidharth thought to follow her but he received call from his bakery. He leave the office.

🦄

Dur rahiye isse warna aap bhi maare jayenge

Murderer wife

jo iske saath rehta hai wo maara jaata hai

Shehnaaz splashed water again n again on her face, but her sweating was not stop, she feel suffocated, her breathing was not normal, her eyes are red, Arjun's word are again n again ringing in her mind, she look at the mirror and found blood in her hands, her hands was shriving, she rub her hands harshly which leave marks on it, she wash them to get rid of them.

"Shehnaaz mam" she hear Kartik's voice from outside and again look at mirror but this time her hands are clean like nothing happend, she wash and face and her breath.

She open the gate and saw Kartik was standing there.

"What?" She asked him.

"Mam actually Mr. Malhotra aapse milna chahate hai, he took the appointment"

"Cancle it I'm leaving" she took her belonging and went outside. She sat inside her car and drove towards the vacant road.

🦄

"Kya hua Kajal itni jaldi me kiu bulaya?" Sidharth asked angrily.

"Sir aapse koi milna chahata tha actually milna chahati thi"

"Kon?"

"Hi" he turn hearing a girl voice.

"You?" He saw the same girl who came yesterday.

"Yes actually mujhe na tumhare haath ke cupcakes bade pasand aaye the aur aaj tum bakery me the nahi but mera man tha wahi khane ka isliye Maine inse request ki" she smile shyly and said this.

"Amm wo bolo kya chahiye?" He said not wanted to hurt anyone by rejecting there wish, he never do that.

"Kal jo liye the wahi, by the way I'm Laura" she forward her hand for handshake.

"Sidharth" he did a handshake with her, she smile widely.

"Iske irade kuch theek nahi lag rahe hai" Kajal whispered to Robin.

"So true dekh to kese has rahi hai".

"But sir ne to isko bataya tha wo married hai"

"Ho sakta hai usko phir bhi chance marna ho".

"Hmm".

"Well please have a sit main cupcakes bhijwate hu" he said and went inside.

He start making cupcakes but his mind was not here.

"Sidharth stop what are doing?" Mary aunty shout, he immediately stop and look at her.

"What happened?"

"My child what happened to you abhi tum sugar ki jagha salt daal dete"

He look towards his hand and found that he was holding salt bottle.

"Sorry wo mera dhyan nahi tha" he place that bottle aside and take the another one.

"Wo baking soda hai" Mary aunty again stop him.

He closed his eyes and cursed himself.

"Hatho main bana deti hu" she make him sit on the chair and she make the cupcakes.

He hold his head and think about office incident, is she is hiding something or Arjun lied to him? What was the truth, the hurt in her eyes or the words of Arjun.
..........................

That is it for today.

Hope you all like it.

Thanks for reading.