Felix

Felix's P.O.V

"How's it going bros my name is PEEEEEEEWDIEPIE! And today we're doing some prop hunt with Cry, CinnamonToastKen, and my friend featured in other videos LeggitE!" I say." What's up everybody? IT'S EEEEEEE!" Says my friend Bree. I just love her intro. It's nice. DON'T JUDGE!

  After ending the video I go over to my second recording room where Bree was. I offer her ice cream. She accepts. She's been awfully quiet.

"Bree? Are you ok?" I ask."Yeah just thinking..." she says. She's been like this for a while. Maybe when she moved. This is a total girl thing. How would I know? Maybe Marzia could talk to her. She hasn't met my girlfriend yet.

"Marzia!?" She says as she opens the door to my house. She runs out. I run after." Bree! Where are you going!?" I ask running after her. I grab her wrist. She tugs.

"Felix let me go!" She orders."TELL ME WHY THE HELL YOUR ACTING LIKE THIS!" I yell back. She escapes.

"LEAVE ME ALONE FELIX! ASK MARZIA!" She yells crying more.

"Yadare-chan..." I whisper as she runs away.

"Marzia how do you know Bree?" I ask.

"We've been friends as kids. I don't know why she's acting like this!?" Marzia says.

"I need to go." I say. I put on my jacket and run to Bree's house.

"Bree come out here now." I order.

She comes out."I want you to tell me somethi-" She cuts me off."Bree? It's Yadare-chan. And you. Senpaii. Haven't noticed me." She says with a smirk. I kiss her. WHY THE FUCK DID I KISS HER. She kissed back. OH FUCKING GOD OH GOD OH GOD!

"I need to go." I say." Yeah tell Marzia I say hi." She says. I stop." Listen!" I yell. I get stopped by a door slammed into my face.