Im Sorry

Bree's P.O.V

I sat down infront of Pewds. My eyes were red from crying. I see a figure infront of me. It was Felix.

"Pewdie...I...Help..." I say. He picks me up bridal style."What happened!?" He asks. He kicks the door open. I start crying.

"Ma-Marzia?" Pewdie said in tears. He stares at me. He's mad. Sad. Confused. I stand up weakly. He pins me to the wall."WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!?" He yelled." I tried to save her! They-" I say." I'M SICK OF YOUR BULL SHIT!" he says."Senpaii...I..." I fall to the floor crying. One arm wrapped around my stomach.

I look over and see Felix holding Marzia's pale, bloody,lifeless body.

Idk. Like a month or 2 months ago-----

I reach Felix's house."HEY MARZIA!" I yell happily. She pulls me into a hug."I've missed you soooooooo damn much!" I say. She smiles." Me too!" She says.

"Me and my gurl Stacy are going out tonight wanna come?" I ask. She nodds. I smile.

Later that night-

I start dancing to the awesome music the dj was playing. I sit down near Marzia.

"How's Felix?" I ask randomly.

"Went over to Cry's with Ken to record early." She says.

"Cool." I say.

I look down at my phone

To: Senpaii Pewds

Hey...How's Cry and Ken?

I send him a text.

I sigh. After leaving we head over to Stacy's to sleep over.

I check the clock.

1:56