Prologue

Hi guys,

My new story on Love beyond religion.

Through the title you all must knew what's the story about..!!

It's love story that is beyond religion.

The set resides in Delhi.

AZAAN AKHTAR, a self-made businessman, loves his parents and sister dearly, have every quality that a girl wants in her life partner, a doted son, a protective brother, a gentleman, his family is everything to him, a handsome, charming man, he strongly believes in the true love, he never had temporary girlfriends or flings, he always want a true love.

RUHI SHARMA, a literature professor in the college, The only daughter of the house, her parents are everything for her, beautiful, bold yet sensitive, has less friends, dedicated to her job, her parents love her very much, never had any relationship because she thinks her parents' decision of her marriage will be right for her.

Azaan and ruhi both never thought that their paths would cross to each other and both would fall in love.

Azaan came to her college to deliver a guest lecture on business management and they met.

It was love at first sight for both of them, both felt a spark between them, and their story had a kick start.

They both met many times, for coffee, sometimes for lunch, spend time together, first they became best friends and tried their best to ignore the feelings for each other but at last their hearts won, on ruhi's birthday, azaan proposed to her and she happily accepted it, she was on cloud nine.

When their relationship completed 6 months, a storm came into their life as ruhi's parents wanted to fix her marriage with their family friend's son.

So both finally decided to disclose their relationship to their families.

But, due to their different religions, both the families strongly opposed it, both decided to give up on their love for their families, but as much as they tried they were unable to do it.

When azaan's parents also decided to get him married,

Finally they took a decision to elope and get married.

They knew it would hurt their families and they never wanted it but they were not able to live without each other.

They eloped.

Both respected their religions and got married with both religions.

After marriage, they went to their parents but they decided to disown them.

Both were shattered and somewhere they knew that this situation could arise, both started a new life together.

Let's see what happens, will their relationship be able to survive in the shackles of religion...!!!

Soon the first chapter...!!!!

Do lot's of votes and comments...!!!!

*********************************

Hi guys,

Please follow my Insta I'd,

@dhvaniwrites