|| 2 ||

They entered the house.

She was going when he pulled her in his arms...

Azaan : thik hai na aap..??

She smiled.

Ruhi : aap saath ho aur hum thik na ho aisa ho sakta hai kya...thik hai hum, accha bataiye aaj ka aage ka plan kya hai?

Azaan : aap bataiye begum sahiba, hum toh aapki khidmat mein hazir hai.

Ruhi : umm, movie, bohot din ho gaye..

Azaan : okay done aur...

Ruhi : ab aap sochiye sab yeh nanhi si jaan hi soche aate hai hum....

She left making him chuckle, he knows she was hiding her pain very successfully, even he hides his pain in front of her.

Only once both broke down in front of each other when their parents refused to accept them, and from that day both only focused on their relationship, many times they wanted to breakdown in front of each other but never did.

*********************************

Azaan was pacing here and there outside of their room,

Azaan : ruhi jaldi kijiye movie ka starting miss ho jayega phir aapko hi accha nahi lagega.

Ruhi : bass do minute azaan thoda toh patience rakhiye.

Azaan : begum aapke saath rehta hu isse zyada patience ho sakta hai hum mein....

Ruhi : accha toh akele chale jaiye.

Azaan : thik hai chale jaate hai, waha koi na koi hume mil hi jayega saath mein film dekhne ke liye... bore nahi honge.

She opened the door with a grumpy expression.

Ruhi : bohot kharab hai aap, thik se taiyar bhi nahi hone dete, aur kisi aur ke sath jaa kar toh dekhiye jaan na le le hum uski.

He pulled her by the waist.

She turned her face with a pout.

He kissed her pout making her blush.

Azaan : humari jaan toh aap roz le leti hai begum toh aisi harkatein karke aap sirf majboor kar rahi hai ki hum aaj ka plan cancel kar de.

She blushed profusely hiding her face in his chest.

Azaan : waise idea itna bhi bura nahi hai.

Ruhi : ji bilkul nahi, hum jayenge, bass yeh sindur laga dijiye phir chalte hai.

He nodded with a smile and filled her hairline with vermilion.

Azaan : mashallah shabd nahi hai humare paas aapki tarif karne ke liye.

Ruhi : ab chale...late nahi ho raha, chaliye...

He nodded.

They left.

**********************************

At night,

They entered the room, and he removed his coat.

Ruhi : hum bohot thak gaye hai azaan.

He pulled her in his arms.

Azaan : aap kahe toh thakan durr kar dete hai.

She blushed understanding the meaning of his words.

She tried to free herself.

Ruhi : aapko subah office jaana hoga chodiye hume bhi late ho jayega.

Azaan : sharma toh aap aise rahi hai jaise pehli baar....

She hit him making him chuckle.

He held her bare waist and was rubbing his hand sensually making her shiver.

It has been 6 months since their marriage, and this is not the first time they are close, but still his one touch is enough to make her breathless.

He kissed her forehead, and trailed kisses everywhere on her face, eyelids, then cheeks.

he was giving soft smooches all over her cheeks and neck, he inhaled her scent.

He trailed kisses above, kissing her neck, and then his eyes laid on her soft and quivering lips, inviting him to kiss so hard.

He kissed the corner of her lips, she clutched his shirt.

Ruhi : azaan aisa na kijiye na...

Azaan : Hukum kijiye begum.

Ruhi : kiss me azaan...!!!!

Their faces were just inches apart, he saw her eyes closed,

Azaan : Open your eyes baby look at me.

She slowly opened her eyes, as soon as their eyes met, she felt his lips on her.

She closed her eyes again, while he pulled her closer more by her waist to deepen the kiss, the kiss was turning rougher by each passing second, she wasn't able to reciprocate cause of his fast pace, but her loud moans were clearly indicating that she was enjoying it, somehow she tried to reciprocate, his fingers were threading through her hair as his tongue strokes her's, he bites her lower lip which caused her to moan loudly, he smirked, he was purposely bites her lips again and again dragging lots moans from her.

After a few minutes, he broke the kiss sensing her breathlessness.

She was too shy to say anything so she just hugged him tightly making him chuckle.

Azaan : It's okay baby breathe...!!!

After a few minutes, she looked at him.

He picked her up in his arms, she shyly wrapped her arms around his neck.

He slowly made her lay down on bed and hovered above her.

Her heart was hammering wildly.

Azaan : Ruhi...

She looked at him and smiled, she blinked in assurance giving her consent, it was not the first time they were getting intimate, but he always asked her permission to move further.

************************

To be continued...!!!!