Stupid doctors

"You were mumbling about that stupid white rabbit again" Cassandra my nurse said while letting my medicine dissolve in a small cup of water"
"He's not stupid!" I shouted at her
"If I were you, I wouldn't be shouting at me. I could make your life hell in an instant" Cassandra said briefly turning to face me.
"Good thing your not me then isn't it?" I smirked and looked around my cell for the billionth time.
She narrowed her eyes at me and tilted my head back while pouring the medicine infused water down my throat.
"Alice dear, you've been here for almost a year and you haven't gotten any better and no one's come to see you. Nobody cares about poor little Alice anymore" Cassandra said setting the plastic cup back on the cart.
"Cassandra you've been here for five years. Why haven't you quit or gotten a better job? Oh how silly of me to forget your husband divorced you and took all of your money"
"Don't talk about that"
"What about how he's a drunk that hit you yet you still loved him. In fact you still love him. Pathetic bastard if you ask me-" she cut me off
"Well no one did ask you" she sneered turning to face me fully but her hands still on the cart.
"James Hansen wasn't it? Isn't he remarried now. To someone prettier richer and well dare I say nicer" I rolled my eyes
She grabbed a knife off of the cart and lunged at me. I quickly rolled out of the way and started to fake cry to make it look more believable.
"HELP!" I yelled and two doctors rushed in to see Cassandra standing over me with a raised knife.
"Cassandra w-why?" A male doctor asked fear making his words shaky.
Cassandra didn't answer but they escorted her out and she won't be coming back. EVER!