Back to "Wonderland"

I've taken refuge in a nearby forest, building my shelter out of vines, branches, and fallen logs. I was asleep on a bed of grass and dried palm fronds I had made. When all of a sudden I felt a tingling sensation in my hands and feet.
I opened my eyes to see I was in Wonderland! But a much much darker Wonderland.
"Alice is that you?" I looked down to see the white rabbit. But with blood on his fur, his pocket watch wrapped around his neck (though not tight enough to cut off air flow) and a bite taken out of his left ear.
"Rabbit what happened?!" I asked kneeling down in front of him unwrapping the chain of his pocket watch from around his neck and placing it back in his pocket.
"We can't talk here. Follow me and be quick about it we must hurry" the white rabbit ran off and I ran as fast as I could after him.

We arrived at a small cottage. I knew exactly where we were, my first visit to Wonderland I came here to fetch Rabbit's gloves and ate a small cookie that said eat me, and I grew to large. My limbs were sticking out of everywhere and Rabbit sent up a lizard named Bill, which didn't go over to well. Once we were inside Rabbit tossed me a new dress (in the pic) and sat me down at his little dining table.
"Who's doing this rabbit?" I asked calmly
"The March Hare. Someone put something in his tea and made him go mad! Well more mad but you see my point"
"Where's Hatter?"
"Well, he's with the caterpillar he hasn't been the same since you left"
"Can you take me to him?"
"I suppose so, yes. But it will be a long and dangerous journey"
"I'm prepared! We need to go now! Right now!" I said frantically standing up and starting out the front door.
Rabbit ran in front of me and we took off in the direction of the caterpillar.