Afterlife

My body fell to the floor being ravaged by these monsters.

I sat up straight sweating, panting, my eyes burned. I looked around and noticed I was in a padded room. In a straitjacket with nobody around me, no wounds. I was very much alive.
My cell door opened and my mother and father walked in. No baby.
"Hi sweetheart" my mother smiled at me I gave a weak smile and looked at her stomach, my dad got on his knees and rubbed my mother's stomach.
"It's a boy, we're going to call him Ashton" my dad spoke calmly until the doctors announced over the intercom that visitors hours are over all visitors must leave.
My mother and father kissed my forehead and left softly closing my cell door behind them.

A few hours later my cell door opened to reveal my regular doctor Jim and a girl in a nurses uniform.
"Alice this is Cassandra she is your nurse from now on while I am going into retirement. Bye bye now" they both left after Cassandra smirked at me and ran her thumb over her throat pretending it was a knife.

I took a deep breath being consumed in darkness once again.

A/N: you came all the way down here expecting to find more story didn't you? Nope well just this

Just goes to show we're all fighting something..some of us are just fighting ourselves.

THE END!!