midnight coffee

Jiya and her family was arrived there and the bade log of family had their conversation upon the engagement ceremony.

Now all bade log were sitting in the garden discussing somthing and Pandit ji was doing the tayari of puja .

Jiya and ks were having a deep conversation on the mess that pj had created and lie she had told everyone.

And latter she found only she was paying attention in the conversation dusari party was busy in staring someone.

Jiya ne dekha ki ks akhir dekh kaha rahi hai . Then her eyes caught hm and she smiled at her friend' s antics.
Yedi!! 🤦 She exclaimed.

Hm was ascending the stairs looking heavenly beautiful in that light pink saree , the messy bun , two hair strings were lingering over her cheeks and touching her dimple , the jhumka' had wore are dancing and bouncing little with her every step , her Kohl ayes were became more attractive, one hand was busy holding pallu of saree and her face was saying that she is struggling with the plits of the sarees .

Ks dreamingly moved towards her and kneeled down and adjusted hm's saree and smiled brightly.
Hm was saying something but for ks her lips are only moving, she was unable to hear anything. Ks was looking at her without blinking her eyes and smiling like an idiot.

Jiya and someone were observing her but hm was totally clueless and trying to call her to reality.

Hm : Kashi , kashi , are kaha khoyi hai aap kuch sunai bhi de raha hai nhi ?

Ks : ........

Hm : Karishma apko sunai de Raha hai kuch ?
Snapping her finger infornt her .

But ks wasn't in condition of replying she was too lost in her Senior cum so called best friend's beauty.

Hm : Inka kuch nhi ho sakta 🤦.

( Jiya was hm' s friend no one know about that fact )

Hm : dekh jiya kaha khoi hui ye bhari hui bandook

Jiya : hasee ya to pagal ya phir katai zyada pagal hai , tuze samjh nhi aa raha kya .

Wo teri taraf dekh rahi hai , she is lost in you babe , why are you not getting that?

Did Kashi like you ?

Hm was shocked by this sudden question and noded in no .

Hm : Aisa kuch nhi hai jiya wo bas Amma ki wajah se fas gaye hai hum aise situation mein.

Jiya : I don't think so? Kyuki jis tarah wo teri pasand na pasand ka khayal rakhti hai , tuze dekhati hai I think she likes you ?

Hm : kuch bhi kachara mat bhar mere dimag mein jiya aisa kuch nhi hai unke dil mein.

Jiya : what about you? Tu nhi karti unko pasand?

Hm : nhi yaar jiya it's just situation jisame hum fas gaye hai . I just like her company as friend only.

Jiya : ab itana keh rah hai to man lete hai .

Nisha : yaar sne km ko dekh na ! Hayee kitani cute yet beautiful lag rahi hai wo .

Ks was wearing a light yellow chikenkari worked kurti paired with jeans sleek sandles and some really gorgeous earings hairs tied in pony tail.

She was looking literally a cute girl. although ks preference was shirts, sweatshirts and baggy clothes but this was puja so she chose to be lil aesthetic 😉.

Hm was feeling a burning sensation inside her but this time she ignored.

After sometime discussion was over and the date was fixed after the 2 weeks .