effect of The Haseena Mallik ✨♥️

Although ks was not happy on the presence of maya at all...still she chose to be silent as Hm was seeming very happy.

Hm : waise aapki best friend Miss Rude nhi aayi hai.

On the mention of Officer rude ks started coughing.

Hm offered her a glass of water and ks glanced towards Aamir who was smiling teasingly.

Ks : haseena ji apko kyu janana hai usake bare mein.. chodiye na aur inhe bhi kya pata kaha hai wo.

Mj looked towards her and said : kyu nhi pata hoga jarur pata hai... akhir best friend hai hamari...hame pata nhi hoga to kise hoga.

Ks sternly stared her but MJ continued : kya bataye haseena...pata nhi use kya ho jata hai baar baar....har 5 mahino mein gayab ho jati hai wo....is baar to had hi ho gayi puri 2 saal tak uska kuch pata nhi hai...abhi kuch din pehle hi pata chala wo yaha hai lakhnow mein.

Hm : hame to lagta hai apki ye jo miss rude hai na unhe dimag ki koi bimari hogi shayad...kitana attitude hai un mein.

Ks : aise bhi to ho sakta hai hasee ki wo sirf dikhti attitude wali ho..hai na shayad bahot pyari ho.

Hm : hame to nhi lagta...agar kabhi samne aa jaye to ham sar hi phod de unka.

Mj : wo to aap bhi kar sakti hai haseena... She murmured slowly.

Hm : kuch kaha aapne..

Mj : nahi nhi kuch nhi.

Am : hasee jara introduction to kardo in donoka ek dusare se.

Hm : ha abbu .

To kashi ye hai officer X aka Maya jaisingh aur Miss Maya ye Hamari sabse pyari dost aur insan Karishma Singh.

Hm said this in flow flow not getting what she said and she didn't want to share their relationship too soon....This was enough fuel for already burning ball ks.

But Ks did handshake with the Mj and moved towards her bike saying that she want a long drive.

Hm : kashi ham bhi chale aapke sath ?
Hm asked with outmost cuteness but disappoint her ks denied too rudely.

Hm : kashi plzz hame bhi le chaliye na kitna achha Mausam hai...aur kuch saman bhi Lana hai ammi keh rahi thi...hai na ammi ?

Ammi : nhi to sabkuch to hai ? She said innocently.

But Hm quickly signed her and ammi said : ha waise kuch to lana tha ek minit haa....are wo ice - cream hi la do .

Hm held Ks's hand but ks removed her hand from her grip and went outside saying  : ham bahar wait kar rahe hai aa jaiye jaldi.

Hm was hell confused about Ks's behaviour but she again followed her quickly and hugged her from back : kashi kya hua hai ? Aabhi to aap achhese baat kar rahi thi aur ab hame dekh tak nhi rahi

Ks : aisa kuch nhi hai... bas sar dard kar raha hai hamara.

Soon they sat on bike and moved towards icecream shop. Hm was intensionally holding ks as tight as she can. On such mare touch of hm ks shivered under her touch.

Her heart was racing against the time and hm can clearly heard her heartbeat and can see her effect on ks... still she was teasing ks. Becoz of this Ks's grip on bike handle becomes more strong as result the speed of bike increased.

Hm was just enjoying this and she teased her more by keeping her head on her shoulder as her hot breaths were fanning Ks's neck...this was enough to melt Ks's anger and turn her into bhigi billi from shreni avtar.