Chapter 4

I almost forgot to update today's chapter :/

But anyway, here it is!

Do vote down below, it helps me a lot!

Happy reading ;)

_________________________________

Introduction-

Hey! You know me just by- Miss. Mirza but let me introduce myself properly. I am Daneen Mirza, a native of Dubai.

My parents are from India, but they decided to relocate here after their marriage to start their own business. My father has made a name for himself as a highly successful real-estate developer. When his business started to prosper, they welcomed me into the world and named me 'Daneen' which means 'princess'.

Unfortunately, shortly thereafter, my mother got into an accident, and the medical prognosis indicated that she would never become a mother again. So, that makes me their only child, brought-up with a lot of attention and affection.

I run a small business called Mia's Artessa, specializing in creating modest fashion entirely from scratch.

I always wanted to have my own home, my own space. When my business started to flourish, they gifted me this apartment. I had to accept it, it is so peaceful just like I wanted it to be. My parents have their apartment close to mine. My sweet mama, always concerned about me and my safety. Insisting they'd move-in so that I don't have to live alone in this big apartment. I always try to convince her that I feel safe enough here without any worries.

Dwellington Manor is a vast condominium for high class people with all the amenities and services at your door-step. The main reason my parents chose to give me an apartment here was its uncompromising security, safety and privacy. And I truly love this place, it has my heart.

6 months later

I am in my office, busy with some paperwork when I hear a knock, "Please come in," I answer. Everything is going smoothly and Alhamdulillah we have excelled in our sales ever since the collaboration with the Malik's.

Mr. Malik always keeps in touch with me, advises me and treats me like his own daughter. And I never got to talk to Mahir after the party. I don't know if he is avoiding me or something...

Zahra chirps in, "Hey sweetie, busy weekend?"

"Yeah, some pending paperwork to be completed. Wanna have something to drink? Coffee?"

"I'm not here to get any free service. I'm here to chill with my bestie, who's working even on weekends," she complains.

"I have to complete this. But you can speak, I'm listening."

"Not here though. We could go to a coffee shop right? How much time is this going to take?"

"Maybe just another half an hour."

"Great, meet you downstairs, I'll be waiting. Please hurry."

"Okay!" I got back to work.

We are at the Beanstalk Cafe, one of my favorite coffee shops in Dubai. It's eight and the cafe already has waiting customers. Luckily we got a table as soon as we got in. I ordered a cappuccino and she ordered a latte.

"I wanted to ask you something," she startles me with the serious expression on her face and the question sets me off-guard.

She has familiar honey brown eyes, natural pink lips and straight thick eyebrows. Her light skin tone is complemented by the rosy cheeks. She is beautiful, inside-out.