Chapter 3.

• Dedicated to you

Athena
C h a p t e r    T h r e e

“Shut up and leave me alone!” I screamed once again, pounding onto the guy’s back. “This is kidnap, leave me alone!”

The sexy stranger simply chuckled before landing a smack on my butt. He did not just do that!

“What the hell dude? Leave me alone!” I shouted. “Let me go! What the hell are you doing carrying me like that? Let me go!”

What the hell was his back made out of? Freaking rocks?

I screamed in frustration while he chuckled, which added more fuel to my fire. Now, here I was, hung over some sexy guy’s shoulder like a sack of potato while he carried to Lord-knows-where to do Lord-knows-what. And to think just a few minutes ago I was having the time of my life.

“Damn girl, you know how to party!” Leo said in his sexy American accent with a wink.

We had just entered the club after the bouncers let us straight in as Luca and Leo’s parents were very rich and influential in this town, and apparently, everyone know who they were. They were like the big celebrities of this town, as Rachel had just explained. That meant that they got special treatment for nearly everything, and practically got away with anything.

I simply winked at him before knocking back three more shots of apple flavoured vodka consecutively. I hated that burn, I really did, but that didn’t mean that I didn’t love its effects a few minutes later.

“Come on; let’s go on the dance floor!” Rachel said before dragging my arm to the packed dance floor, where all people seem to do was grind against each other.

With white strobe lights flashing above our head, booming music was all that could be heard. This club was something like I had never seen before. It was truly breath-taking and I had been to my fair share of nightclubs, but never had I ever seen anything like this. The walls were painted black, unusually made out of rock though and the floors were see-through. The lights and the mist gave the club a strange, whimsical atmosphere, which terrified me slightly but the adrenaline made me more excited.

My face paled slightly to see bright blue flowing water underneath the flooring. As I continued to look around, everything looked spectacular: totally and utterly jaw-dropping. Whoever created this club had a mind of pure genius. I'd kiss them!

While Rachel and I danced crazily with a whole bottle of vodka in my hand, which I had just purchased, Luca took some photographs- on Rachel’s demands. To prove that we got into the brand new expensive, hot nightclub, Rachel wanted to take photographs and post them on Twitter or Facebook. But I wasn’t really paying attention since all I could focus on was the rhythm of the music.

After an hour of dancing, my throat was dry and I desperately needed a drink to cool off. We had finished the bottle of vodka- Rachel and me- a long time ago and now she was dancing, or dry humping against Luca while Leo was making out with another girl the last time I had seen him.

I’m guessing you’re having a good time,” the bartender chuckled.

Whoa, he was definitely handsome. With his shaggy dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, I could tell that girls melted over him, and not to mention his tall and well-built body. But there was something different about him. He had a strange scent. I could tell what was weird about it, but it was different to the rest of the humans around. He also had an exotic type of beauty- an enthralling type. He wasn’t just your average good-looking guy.