Day1

I sit here on my bed thinking of the days ahead. I wonder if i'll be pretty and if I'll live in a city. I wonder if my life will be filled with wonder. If my friends will care to share in my life. Will they still want to be with me when im old gray and alone? Every friend of mine will have a love. Someone to hold and see forever with. Will I? I am afraid I will be the old maiden who is everyones favorite auntie but never their favorite mommy. I'll always be the girl you can talk to. But never the girl you can marry. Tell me about your crushes and ill tell you how im pining for you. Tell me of your hopes and dreams and ill tell you how i dream of you. Because Ill never be that girl. Ill never be the girl who walks down the aisle. Ill never wear a pretty flower in my hair. Ill never have a guy wait all day just to see me for a second. Ill never be someones favorite. If only I knew that this was all a lie. But doubt seems to wander into my mind. Its my best friend on days like these. But i pray that it flees. I hope that I will be the pretty girl dressed in white. And that my groom will be wiping his eyes. Waiting for the day when he can call me "mine". Everyday I long for love everlasting. A love that proves that love is worth having. Without pain. Without the boy who waves and gains. Love me tender. Love me true. Love me because im not over you. A distant lover who I want to meet. Your unknown face haunts my memories. Will you come and save the day? Or leave me stranded? you've gone away. Come back to me one day because our love is known to stay. In my mind I know you're true. But if ive never met you. Can I love you? You are my future and my greatest adventure. Love me true and Love me tender. Love me as you always remember. I'm pining for you and all that you tender. Find me soon and make it quick. Prove my love isn't a fit. All these things my mind tells me. Prove their lies and that love is everlasting. If you love me so, find me waiting in my sorrows. Know that love is a waiting battle. Ill be patient. Ill be kind. Love never fails. Isn't it true? Find me in ruins while im waiting for you. But patient is love and love is kind. Ill be here losing my mind. Love me tender. Love me true. Please know that I love you.

*I know its not 500 but i got close. Hope you like it.