Day2

Knock knock knocking. On the doors around the neighborhood. A news we bear of kingdom sorts. A name we bear on high. Jehovah rescue us from this world of sin. Love us til we realise that we no longer sin. because of your love through your son. We hold a titled place. In your kingdom soon to come is a life we want to live. Help us help the ones we find. Help us see the day. This day is soon to come with your glory held on high. Your son is ruling now waiting at your sacred side. Right hand man some may say. But we say our king divine. He rules with might and love and kind. If only we could see with our eyes. The beauty and honor he bestows. The love in his eyes. Waiting patiently to see your rule is his and ours. We pray that soon this wicked world will be gone from our sights. Help the ones who are yet to know you. Help us help them learn. Help them draw close to you and feel your tender warmth. A guiding hand and a humble heart you own. Our home is in your arms where we will forever grow. Love us with your kindness and gentleness of old. You are our loving father and this we will forever know. Knock knock knocking is our journey. Our footsteps follow yours. In the way Jesus walked we take delight and follow ever sure. Jesus' love flows from him like a river ever sure. He died in sorrows blood. For us his skin was tore. We ask now that you guide us in your work that Jesus bore. You give a hope and a comfort that we are happy to bear. In your arms shall we ever stay and may our hands knock everyday. There are sheep waiting and we shall find the ones who love you dearly but are blind. Satan has them lock and key. But soon they will hear your decree. They will soon see all there is to see. With your help Jehovah we beg thee. Give us courage, give us strength, give us the opportunity to share the rest. Give them shelter from the storm and give them the strength to go on. Give them mercy and pack them with the tools they need on their journey. Give us your spirit Jehovah and we continue knock knock knocking. We love you and we hope they will too as they grow to know you. Give us patience as they learn and help us to know and yearn. Strengthen ourselves and we strengthen them and love them to the end. We ask and beg and pray this day to give us the strength as we make our way. Give us water to quench our thrist. Spritual, emotional and mental. This is the way let us walk in it. knock knock knocking.

* So close 487!!