Talking

When we finally reached back home things became slightly awkward between Lucas and myself. I wasn't quite sure where this behaviour came from I practically confessed to him that I wanted to be with him 3months into knowing him... faster then my usual.

he was acting off and he appeared to be avoiding me.

It was Christmas Eve and his mum invited me over, I was debating as to whether I should go and if I did go should I dress up or dress casual.

I decided with laid back casual, since he was acting like he didn't give a fuck about us, I didn't either, so me looking good or not was apart of the equation to show that I wasn't feeling his behaviour. I wore a long sleeved white V-neck with some grey tracksuit bottoms that hugged my bun nicely but not my legs with some white socks and and some Nike Slip ons, I went with a wash and go for my hair so it was curly and I just filled in my brows.

"Fuck wearing eyelashes" I said to myself.

I got in my car and made my way to their house.

Lucas POV

3days back from my tour and I can't get a hold of myself.

Aaliyah finally wants to be with me but I've chickened out ... I don't know why... this has never happened to me before, for the first time my nerves are telling me I'm going to hurt her for some unknown reason.

"Lucas you have a visitor, well I invited her" I heard my mom call out.

"Who is it mom?" I sighed while walking down the stairs.

there I saw her, her beautiful eyes met mine and I froze.
God she looked amazing, even when she's not trying.

"for fuck sake" I thought to myself.

"there a problem Lucas" she asked in a tone verifying that she's caught onto my vibe.

"no of course not, how come you're here" I said hopping off my stairs to approach her and hug her.

she stepped back to avoid my touch

"your mom invited me.. she just told you" she smiled thinly

"what's wrong?" the words subconsciously left my mouth making me later regret those choice of words.

"I'm not doing this infront of your mom" she whispered now crossing her arms.

"anyway kids I noticed something was up since you haven't been over in 3days, Aaliyah, so you need to talk it out ... downstairs, upstairs... wherever"

"that's not necessary Mrs-"

"thanks mom" I cut her off while grabbing one of her wrists and bringing her upstairs.

I took her into my room and began explaining.

"Look, I know I've been acting weird, it's jus-"

"blah blah blah" she cut

"baby,-"

"don't baby me Lucas.. you, I - urgh you're not even worth it"
she began walking towards the door

"I don't want to hurt you!" I shouted

making her stop

Aaliyah's POV

I span on my heels after a moment of being frozen

"Hurt me? .. so what now you're a player, that breaks girls hearts yh? Okay then" I hissed while walking towards him.

"and I'm a fucking pimp Lucas, since we are being honest" I said while staring him in his eyes

"I'm scared that I'll fuck up and hurt you" he whispered.