Epilogue

~Seven Years Later~

I heard a loud crash from the kitchen downstairs.

"Babe, I swear nothing is wrong. Don't worry about us, you go ahead and get ready!" Neymar yelled from downstairs.

He thinks I don't already know my husband. Of course something is going on. But he promised to take care of everything. I was sitting in my room trying to decide something to wear. My eyes spotted on a navy blue dress with yellow flower around the sides. Perfect. I slipped the dress on and zipped up the back. I let my hair fall down in soft brown waves, and to top it off, I wore a cream coloured sun hat. After I was sure about how I looked, I decided to go downstairs and get ready to see what Neymar was keeping from me.

"You look beautiful," He smiled, leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

He's playing the 'beautiful' card. "Thank you," I grinned, happily. "Where is Nina?"

"She's picking flowers outside," He answered, proudly.

"Mkay, well, I'm proud of you. No destruction done while I was upstairs for a couple hours," I giggled, teasingly.

"What can I say, I'm an all in one package deal," He winked. He sat down on the sofa and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I followed his orders; he was leaning down to kiss me. I felt his soft lips on mine.

"Mommy!" Nina squealed. "Gross daddy," She stuck her tongue out. Neymar stuck his tongue out even more.

"Nina, did you eat the brownies?" I asked, turning on 'mommy mode'.

She shook her head almost right away. "Nope!"

"The chocolate on your face says otherwise," I chuckled.

"Daddy let me!" She accused, pointing her small, chubby fingers at her dad.

"She blackmailed me!" He shot back.

I put both my hands on my hips. "Nina, go wipe your face, okay baby?" She nodded her head and walked to the bathroom. I sat back on Neymar's lap. "You argued with your six-year-old daughter," I snickered. "And ended up losing,"

"She knows how to get her way," He smirked. "I wonder where she got that from." He started to leave a trail of hot kisses on my neck.

"Neymar, Nina and Davi are home. Not right now," I giggled, trying to push Neymar away from my neck.

"Nina is in the washroom and Davi is playing in his room," He pouted. "They're both busy...just like we are about to be,"

Neymar pulled me under him and stayed on top of me. He continued to kiss my neck, while his hands were pulling my shirt up. My legs wrapped around his waist.

"Mommy, daddy, everyone is here," Nina announced, entering the living room.

I pushed Neymar away from me and kicked him off of the sofa. "You cleaned up?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, proudly. "Ouch," Neymar grunted. "You could've just told me to move!"

"Hey guys!" Marcelo greeted, standing behind Nina.

"Marcelo!" I exclaimed and ran into his arms.

"Hey, man," Neymar greeted Marcelo and they hugged.

"Uncle Marshmallow?" Nina asked. Marcelo swooped her up in his arms, waiting for her to ask her question. "Did you bring my chocolate?"

"It's in my car, Nina Bina," He answered. "We'll get it later," She nodded her head but stayed in his lap. "So what's the big news?"