When He Fell In Love With His Cousin

??: KIM TAEHYUNG!!! (shout in anger)

Taehyung: What happened you little bunny... (Stick out his tongue 🤪)

Jungkook: did you ruin the painting which I completed yesterday?? (Anger tone)

Taehyung think for sometime and then said with teasing tone...

Taehyung: yeah it was me... Actually it was looking so bad and I don't want you to feel embarrassed infront of thousands of people at competition so I did... (Teasing tone)

Tears come in Jungkook's eyes as he run from there towards his room... Taehyung sigh as he feels bad about what he did but he doesn't have any other option to do that... He hung his head low and went towards living room where his parents and Jungkook's parents are already sitting and see him with done face... Taehyung look at them as he asked... 

Taehyung: what happened??

Mrs Kim: for how long you both fight like this?? And why you ruin his painting?? You know na he spend all his 2 weeks just to make it... (Anger tone)

Taehyung: ahh actually I just don't like that and also I don't want him to feel embarrassed infront of many people... That's why...

Mrs Kim: but that's not a good way to do... (Anger tone)

Taehyung: yeah yeah... I'm going to my room for some sleep... Bye...

Taehyung then left from there as he is going to his room but stop when he hears sobbing sound coming from Jungkook's room...

Taehyung went towards Jungkook's room and the door is slightly open... He look through the door and see that Jungkook is crying so hardly while making another painting on canvas... Taehyung feel bad about him as he went towards his room...

So he is Kim Taehyung and university student... And other is Jeon jungkook... They both are cousin and also live in same home... Jungkook is only 1 year younger than Taehyung... At first they both are good friends but Taehyung develop his feelings and confess to jungkook when they are in high school... But jungkook reject him and say that he loves Jimin... Taehyung is heartbroken and since then they both are enemies to each other now... No other person know the reason that why they become enemies... Jimin is best friend of jungkook... Both Jimin and Jungkook meet in highschool and becomes a good friends but Jungkook develop his feelings for Jimin as he fall for jimin's kindness... Jimin doesn't know about the feelings of Jungkook which he have for him... Jungkook didn't confess till now as he decided to confess tomorrow at competition... He make himself and Jimin in canvas and decided to give that canvas to Jimin and propose him... But Taehyung ruin the painting for some reasons so jungkook is feeling so heartbroken and again making it while crying so hardly where as Taehyung is also crying in his room... He actually doesn't want jungkook to feel that heartbreak which he feels years ago that's why he did that...

BACK TO STORY:

NEXT DAY:

AT 11 AM MORNING:

AT LIVING ROOM:

Taehyung wake up from his sleep and went towards living room only to find his pelnarents and uncle and aunt... He sit down on couch and ask...

Taehyung: is Jungkook sleeping??

Mrs Kim: no... He already went...

Taehyung look at Mrs Kim confusedly and ask...

Taehyung: where??

Mrs Kim: don't you know today is competition so he went there...

Taehyung: but I ruin his painting... Right??