injured

To ease his pain, Wangji started going to many villages, defeating corpses, but he couldn't get Weiying out of his mind. A few more days passed like this. One day, Wangji went to a house to subdue some corpses. He was fighting when suddenly, a very strong corpse attacked him. Wangji couldn't defend himself, and his sword fell to the ground. The corpse took advantage of this and was about to attack him, but just then, Weiying arrived and killed it. Wangji was shocked to see Weiying and said, "You're here?"

Before Weiying could respond, the corpse came back to life and attacked him. Weiying defended himself and protected Wangji at the same time, but his hand got injured. Wangji, however, was only looking at Weiying,  he continued fighting off the corpses.

Both Wangji and Weiying were fighting the corpses, but in the process, Weiying sustained a serious injury. Once all the corpses were defeated, Wangji noticed Weiying's wound and said, "Weiying, you're hurt!"

Before Weiying could say anything, he passed out.

Wangji panicked and immediately took Weiying to a healer. The healer was very skilled and treated Weiying. Once the treatment was done, Wangji went to Weiying's side. He was very upset and said, "Weiying, forgive me. It’s all my fault. I should never have pushed you away. Neither of us is to blame for this, but I promise, as soon as you get better, I will never let you be apart from me again." As Wangji spoke, tears flowed from his eyes.

Slowly, Weiying opened his eyes and said, "Lanzhan, the mistake was mine. I was the one who chose to separate myself from you."

Wangji looked at Weiying and said, "Weiying, from now on, don't ever leave me.i Can't live without you

Weiying also promised that he wouldn’t.

Flash back end

Wangji was lost in these thoughts when a servant knocked on his door and said, "Master Lan,  calling  you and mrs yanli ."

 I hope you like this story and please please comment