this wasn't Yanli's fault

In the gathering, Master Lan was very angry because at first, he didn't want this marriage, and once the marriage happened, on the first day, Wangji and Yanli broke the rules by waking up late. As soon as Wangji and Yanli arrive there, I mean for everyone else, Wei Ying is Yanli, right? We will call Wei Ying 'Yanli' from now on.

As soon as Yanli and Wangji arrive at the gathering, Master Lan sternly calls out to Yanli, "You've broken the rules on the very first day. If this is how things are, how will you manage the entire Lan Empire? And Wangji, I didn’t expect this from you. Do you know what time it is? It’s 9 o'clock, and the assembly started an hour ago."

Hearing this, Wei Ying became nervous, but Wangji calmed him down and said, "Uncle, I apologize. I will accept any punishment, but this wasn’t Yanli’s fault. I was the one who got carried away last night's 

Hearing this, everyone started to blush, and Master Lan almost had a heart attack, but he controlled himself. He was about to say something when Madam Lan interrupted, "Enough, that's enough! Yanli is a new member of the family, and you're scaring her."

Lan Xichen, who had been watching everything, also said, "Yes, Uncle. Mrs. Yanli is new, so you should forgive her."

Uncle was angry but couldn’t say anything in front of the two, so he simply said, "Fine, but be careful from now on."

Wangji and Wei Ying both nodded in agreement, and with that, the gathering came to an end. As Wei Ying and Wangji were about to leave, Uncle stopped them and said, "Mrs. Yanli, as the wife of the Second Jade of Gusu, don’t you have any duties? You should be in the kitchen right now, helping the servants."

Hearing this, Wei Ying is shocked because not only has he never cooked, but he has also never even seen the kitchen.

( I’m telling you this so you don’t get confused.

Master lan - wangji uncle or lan qiran

Madam lan - Wang Ruowen or wangji mom

Lan Xichen - wangji brother

I hope you like this story and please please comment