your wife has no manners

On the other side, Wangji was feeling anxious in his room, wondering what Weiying was up to. Just then, his door opened, and he saw Weiying arriving, looking extremely exhausted, as though he had handled all the work himself.😂😉

Wangji hurried over to Weiying and asked, "Weiying, what happened? Did anyone find out you're a boy?"

Lanzhan, nobody knows who I am, but I am very tired. Do you know how heavy this dress is? I don’t understand how Sijiye manages to wear it. And if Mom hadn’t been here, the kitchen would have burned down today.” Weiying, explaining the situation,
Wangji say did Mom help you?”

Weiying nodded and said, “Yes, she did. By the way, I came here because mom is calling us for dinner.” Wangji acknowledged this and noted it down. They both then left the room together to join the others for the meal.

At the breakfast table, Wangji, Weiying, Uncle, Madam Lan, and Xichen were seated. No one was talking, as it was customary in the Lan clan to remain silent during meals. Weiying took a bite of his food but immediately spat it out because it had been poorly prepared.

Everyone looked on in shock. Madam Lan and Wangji watched with pity, thinking that no one could save Weiying from the uncle's displeasure. Weiying understood the situation and glanced at the uncle, who was glaring at him angrily and said, "What kind of behavior is this? Wangji, your wife has no manners."

Uncle, please forgive her. Yanli is eating this food for the first time, so—"

Before Wangji could finish, uncle interrupted, "It hasn't even been a day, and you're already taking sides."

At that moment, Madam Lan said, "Yanli, call the servants and have them prepare something else for you, as this dish isn’t suitable." Xichen then changed the subject and asked, "Yanli, will you come to our place today? We need to discuss something with you."

Weiying also takes note and continues eating silently, though he finds the food completely unappetizing. However, he eats it out of respect for the uncle's displeasure.

Some time later, Weiying and Wangji entered their room. Wangji says, "Weiying, you should rest. I have some work to do, ."

Weiying acknowledges this and Wangji leaves.

I hope you like this story and please please comment