Breathless Part 1

Your friend nudged your side, catching your attention.

"Dude, he's staring right at you!" She squealed.

"No. He's probably looking at someone behind us." You chuckled, shaking your head.

There was no way he looking at you. Especially since there were hundreds of other beautiful girls in the room.

Both you and your friend snapped your heads back to see exactly who he was staring at. But no one was behind you.

"See. I told you, he was looking at you!" She exclaimed, squeezing your arm.

You rolled your eyes and bit the inside of your cheek. So many thoughts roaming through your mind.

Your eyes met his and for a moment, you felt as if the world had stopped and your breath hitched to the back of your throat.

Here you were, standing before the man you loved for so many years. Watched him on your favorite show. So it was hard for you to believe that of all people, he noticed you.

He flashed you a wink, and you couldn't help but bite your lower lip.

A small chuckle escaped his lips as he returned his gaze back to the ground in front of him.

Your heart was pounding, hard like a hammer.

Clutching on to your friend, you felt light headed from the adrenaline pulsing throughout your body.

Jensen turned back to you, smiling like a child on Christmas morning. He watched as you giggled and fluster, not knowing what to do.

He took one last look at you, then turned to the mic and began to sing.

Finally able to breathe, you stood, listening to every note he hit.

"This is the best night ever." You whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(After the show)

Everyone scattered into the lobby, talking amongst each other. Taking pictures.

You and Y/F/N, met some new people and shared stories of the weekend.

"You have to see the pictures we took of Misha!" Y/F/N stated. "Show them your pictures." She nudged your side.

You looked through your bag for your phone, but there was no luck.

"Shit! Where's my phone!" You panicked, feeling your pockets.

"Maybe you dropped it inside?" She pulled her phone out and dialed your number.

The phone rang twice, but someone answered the other line.

"Hello?" You exhaled. Confused and worried all at once.

"Hi!" The familiar voice muttered.

Immediately, you knew the voice like the back of your hand. It forced a shiver to run down your spine, almost leaving you breathless.

"Um h-hi. I believe y-you have my phone?" You stuttered. "Well of course you do since you answered it."

You heard him chuckle making you laugh along with him.

"Yea, I found it on your seat." He stated. "Let's meet up somewhere, and I can give you your phone."

You locked your gaze with Y/F/N and gripped onto her arm.

"What?!" She muttered, furrowing her brows.
"S-Sure. Where would you like to m-meet?"

There was a long pause, and for a moment you thought the connection had disconnected.
"There's a bar that the guys and I are going to right now, just down the block. Meet me outside in about 15 minutes?" He asked.

Your mind was spinning and you couldn't focus on anything.
"Y-yeah! Sure, yes." You hesitated.

"Ok well see you soon." He chuckled.

"See you."

The line went dead and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

Your friend snapped her fingers in your face, catching your attention.

"Y/N!" She yelled.

Your eyes were wide and your lips curved up into a smile. "We have to go outside. Now!"