Breathless part 8

You took in a deep breath and sighed. Jensen had just woken up and you wanted so much to talk about anything else but you knew he needed to know.

"What is it? What's going on?" He muttered, staring intently at you.

As you opened your mouth, ready to speak, the door creaked open.

"J! You're awake!" Jared exclaimed, making his way to the bed.
Gen followed close behind with tears streaming down her cheeks.

You watched as they hugged Jensen, soft laughter filling the air as they were all relieved.

"I'm glad you're okay man. That really-" he took in a deep breath as silent tears fell.

You could tell just how torn up he was about tonight.
"Hey Gen, let's give the boys some time alone." You whispered.

She nodded and made her way to the door. "We'll be back, we are going to get a little snack from the cafeteria." She muttered.

You followed behind, stomach churning as you realized you still haven't told him.

"Y/N." Gen muttered interrupting your thoughts.

"Hmm?" You hummed.

She chuckled, and slipped her arm into yours, linking together. "I said, that was a close one huh? I have never been that scared in my life."

As she continued, you felt like the walls were closing in. Your chest was heavy and you were slowly suffocating.

"Hey what's wrong?" Gen whispered, pulling you into her. She wrapped her arms around you and held you there as you cried silently into her shirt.

So many different emotions roamed through you as well as the secret you were dreading to share. It was all too much.

You took in a deep breath, but it wasn't enough, before you knew it, it was dark.
------

Jensen was laughing, talking to Jared about things until Gen stormed in, with tears streaming down.
"Hey what's wrong?" Jared croaked, running to her side.

She looked up at Jensen, her lips quivering as she tried to hold herself together. The hormones from the pregnancy were taking over.

"It's y/n, something's wrong." She let out.

Jensen shot up, furrowing his brows.

"What do you mean? Where is she?"

She took in a deep breath and wiped her tears. "I don't know. She just passed out and I called for help. The doctors took her. She wasn't waking up. I just thought you should know."

Jensen swung his legs over to the side of the bed, getting ready to find you, until Jared shook his head.

"No you need to rest. I'll go find her. But you need to stay in bed. Okay?"

Before J can say another word, Jared left the room. In search for you.

Jensen could feel his stomach churn. As gen walked over to him, slipping her hand into his.

"I'm sure she'll be okay." She whispered.

He took in a deep breath, and squeezed.

"I was going to ask her to marry me next weekend at the convention in Texas. I had it all planned out. Jared and the guys all helped me with the idea. And now-" he let out a long sigh and shook his head. "I just don't want to lose her."

Gen pulled him in and pressed her lips to his forehead. "She loves you J. She will be okay."

Jared paced around the hospital, until he found your room.

You were hooked up to machines.

He made his way over to you, as you slowly fluttered your eyes open. Feeling weak from all the blood you had just lost.

"Jared?" You whispered.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you?"

You tried to sit up, but pain struck through you immediately making you wince and scream.

Jared ran to your side, not knowing what to do. He held you as he called for help.

"Hey, its okay. Breathe Y/N." He muttered.

As doctors came in, Jared took a step back, unaware of the warm liquid that covered his hands.

"Is she going to be okay?" He asked, feeling his stomach churn by the second.

The nurse pulled him aside. "Are you the father?"

Jared furrowed his brows, and looked down at his hands. And thats when it all clicked.

"She's miscarrying." He mumbled.