Part¹

Jm: Ahh.. Hyung leave me it hurts plz.. I'm sorry..

Nj: DO YOU THINK YOUR SORRY WILL WORK HERE WHEN I CLEARLY FORBID YOU TO DO SOMETHING..

Jm: I'm sorry hyung it's just I was so hungry that's why I ate.. And I promise I didn't stole the food from kitchen..

Nj: OH! REALLY THEN HOW COME YOU'RE EATING THE BREAD..

Jm: Hyung it was the leftovers of bread.. that was kept from few days in the cabinet..

Nj: I DON'T CARE IF IT'S LEFTOVER OR NOT.. JUST TELL ME WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO ENTER INSIDE THE KITCHEN..

Jm: Hyung I..

SLAP^

Nj: SEE BASTARD YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF ISN'T IT.. AND DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL THIS TO JIN HYUNG THAT YPU ENTERED IN HIS KITCHEN...

Jm: No hyung please..

Jimin started begging while joining his hands but there was not a single tint of mercy he can see in Namjoon's eyes.

The thing is as the punishment Namjoon clearly FORBID him to eat anything as he was just a little late to clean his office room..

And that's why he got the punishment. Well It's not something new to him... He's used to it.

But still it hurts him.. No matter how much he consoles himself saying that one day everything will be fine but he himself don't know that when that day will come..

Nj: STOP SCREAMING LIKE A PATHETIC.. I DON'T WANT TO DISTURB MY BROTHERS WITH YOUR IRRITATING VOICE..

Jimin shut his mouth but his eyes widened as soon he looked that Namjoon is unbuckling his belt...

Jimin closed his eyes in horror but he didn't feel any pain.. on his body but to his suprise when he opened his eyes.. there was no one infront of him...

He opened his eyes and looked here and there but no one was there..

But then the sound of shoes clicking to the ground started coming close to him..

And Namjoon was infront of him..

But this time there is one plate in Namjoon's hand...

And in another hand there is a belt..

Namjoon pulled a chair and sat infront of Jimin who was kneeling on the floor..

Nj: SO YOU'RE HUNGRY ISN'T IT?

Jimin gulped and didn't replied anything..

Namjoon striked the belt near him.. which made Jimin flinch...

Nj: ARE YOU HUNGRY OR NOT?

Jimin started nodding his head in horror knowing the consequences if he'll say no..

Nj: LOOK I BOUGHT FOOD FOR YOU..

Namjoon said in a fierce voice and showed the plate to Jimin..

Jimin eyes sparkled.. Cuz truly he was very hungry..

Nj: WANT TO EAT?

Jimin nodded in response smiling a bit hoping something good but his hope shattered as he saw Namjoon dropping the food on the floor..

Nj: NOW EAT...

Jimin's heart dropped he is not expecting this much cruelty..

He looked at Namjoon hoping for some mercy but Namjoon eyes were emotionless like it's nothing for him..

Jimin gulped.. in disgust

Jm: Hyung How Can I..

Nj: I DON'T CARE.. I WANT YOU TO FINISH THE FOOD.. NICELY WITHOUT LEAVING A SINGLE PIECE..

Jimin gulped down his tears.. but his shock Namjoon pushed his head on the floor.. Which made the food to spill on Jimin's face..

Nj: EAT.. BITCH.. THAT'S YOUR REAL PLACE..

Jimin was about to move his head but a hard strike landed on his back from the leather belt..

Nj: FINISH IT FAST..

Jimin started eating the food from the floor.. gulping down the disgust.. crepting in heart and tears dripping from his eyes..

But he already accepted his

'FATE'

TO BE CONTINUED