04

"Welcome back everybody to Boo Seungkwan's Past Life Destiny as you all must have remembered that the couples have been made, now we shall move on to our second segment which is called Telepathy ...

For this me and Wonwoo will be showing how to play" Wonwoo stay on a chair facing towards Seungkwan and held up small cards with different words written on it. Wonwoo showed the first word and Seungkwan started to describe it to him "it's something you and the 96 line represent." "Cat" Wonwoo kept that card down, "A very popular emoticon used these days" "The nails?" Seungkwan shook his head as a no "The starts?" again no "the bow" He them placed the card down "Woozi hyung" "Rice" earning a confused look from the man mentioned, Seungkwan got up and so did Wonwoo who arranged the cards "Anyway this is you all have to play this game which will be timed for 1 minute, so let's have our first couple  Seoksoon Talk!"

The two got up and made their way Seokmin sat on chair which will describe the word while Soonyoung would hold the cards  "Now begin" "uh something you are terrible at" "Technology" Soonyoung then kept the card down showing the next one to Seokmin "Coups hy ung selfie" "Pout" Excited Soonyoung kept the card down "small bug red and black" "ladybug" the two continued till the timer went off. The couple 6 correct and passed 3 and on the last one time was up. "Well that was amazing" Seungkwan said as the couple was really happy with their result and made their way back to their place. "Now let's welcome Made in China" Jun and Minghao got up from their place, Minghao held the cards while Jun would be the one describing it. "Begin" Minghao looked at the word "Jeonghan hyung" "Angel" Minghao quickly kept the card down "The food from Vernon's place" "New York style pizza"  Minghao showed the next word. The couple in the end got 5 correct. 

"now lets welcome Ah! Love" The three eldest got up and S.coups held the card while other two sat in front of him. "Begin" S.coups showed the first word, "Our member's song" "Ruby" S.coups put the card down showing the next one "My hometown meat" "LA Galbi!" The three continued on till the sound of the timer going off was heard. The couple had gotten 7 correct. "Now let's welcome New-Old School" Vernon and Chan got up and made their Chan sat on the seat holding the cards and Vernon would be the one describing them. "Begin" Vernon looks at the first word "You name but in Korean"
"Dino"
"No in Korean"
"Dino!"
Vernon shook his head again "Your name but in Korean" "Di-no"
"In Korean"
"Lee Chan"
"Korean!"
"Lee Chan"
"IN KOREAN"
"Dino"
"That's English in Korean" "Dinosaurs" Vernon nodded a yes.

Chan the showed the next word "Seungkwan" "Vocal" "No Seungkwan tag line" "Power up Boo." Just like this the couple ended up with 6 correct words. Vernon and Chan got up and made their way back to their seats. "Now let's welcome Gyuzi~" The two get up and Mingyu sits down holding the cards while Woozi sat on the other side. "Begin" upon hearing this Mingyu showed the first card to Woozi "Vernon" "Leonardo Di Caprio" he quickly changed the cards "Dokyeom Italy" "Salute"   The two went on like this till the sound of the timer going off was heard. The couple got 6 correct. The couple made their way back to their place as Seungkwan announced the winners,

"So i guess its time to announce the winners but before I do so I would like to say that, the couple those who win will be given an advantage in the next segment. So i hope you all are ready the winners of Telepathy are 

Ah! Love, congratulation to S.coups, Jeonghan and Joshua for winning." Everyone clapped for them. The three were happy on winning the first round . 

"Well then see you all in the next segment." 

TBC~