Eclipse 2

Luna's pov
As we all watch sailor soleil turning into her evil form with horror
I then looked at aditya from afar as she rushed towards me
Thats not sailor soleil...queen celesta's controlling it!you all have to go!
She said as i nodded when sailor moon shook her head
No...we stay...we fight...ill fight!if sataki have her evil form because of the crystal...then i have my own!but this time im using it for good now that im controlling my own!isnt that right aditya!?
She asked as aditya hesisated for a few moments before nodding
Good...good now...to activate it you have to let sata-that dragon!blast a fire on you!its will active the protection of your crystal and turn you into one of that too!
She said as i looked at sailor Venus
How do we know you're not tricking sailor moon...us!
Sailor venus protested
Sataki wouldn't hep you if she went after sailor moon's crystal!she dint want to!her mother wants it!sataki-chan...she loved and treasured you all so much!that she lets queen celesta hurt her...
Aditya said while tearing up as i looked at usagi and nodded
Lets head to a safe place!lets...trust sailor moon and aditya...
I spoke as i turned to Aditya
Sailor moon...please...save my princess!
She pleaded and looked at sataki's evil form...the sadness from her eyes is very strong...she was trying her hardest to fight the control of her mother...
Lets go!
I yelled and walked away with the guardian but i suddenly saw sailor pluto not moving...
Sailor pluto...?
I called as she turned to me
I...will fight beside sailor moon...for my future...with sailor soleil...with sataki.
She said as i looked at Saturn running towards pluto
Ill stay...for sailor pluto.
She said and was followed by uranus and Neptune...followed by the other senshi's as i looked the determination in their eyes...
Thank you all...but while sailor moon fights lets help the star sailors so queen celesta to control their powers!
Aditya said as we nodded and rushed to the star sailors on ground
They looked at us tiredly and hopeless as i nodded at the sailor guardians
I then looked back at sailor moon and sailor Pluto who was standing from afar
As soon as the fire beam hit sailor moon
It was all red for a second that made us loose hope...usa...no...there was a light inside the beam and it slowly grown bigger...and bigger and bigger until sataki's beam stopped and sailor moon...was now "la azul seata"
Sailor moon!
I looked with hope in my eyes as she looked at me in her dragon form and nodded
I can see its sailor moon herself controlling the evil form itself...i can see it...feel it in her eyes...

The sky suddenly turned dark as i looked at the two dragons...

Come on usagi...sailor moon...princess serenity!

Few hours later...
The fighting lasted for hours...and hours and i can see the exhaustion on sataki's eyes and usagi was finally doing it...
With one final blast
It hit sataki's chest causing her to fall off the sky
No!
Queen celesta screamed and gripped on the golden crystal more making sataki groan in weakness and pain...
You all...will regret!

Next episode...