Prologue

A/n: hey guys,Today I've begun writing this fanfic because I think that kaguya and Naruto are a good pair and I've been inspired by scarface101's story to write this which is "The fox and Rabbit".anyways,in this story Naruto is Hagoromo and hamura's father and one of the two chakra progenitors,the other being kaguya but Naruto got a bit more of power than kaguya,so basically he's more godlike-ish.Naruto will solemnly be paired with only kaguya,that's it nothin else.Kaguya will be waaaaaay more different than she is in canon.she will love Hagoromo and hamura and will be a kind person so don't worry about the whole "my-children-distributed-chakra-amongst-the-humans-and-I'll-get-it-back" fiasco.Although at some point,Naruto will die and kaguya will grief and kill herself in front of his tombstone.Anyways,without further delay,let's begin.
____________________________________________________________
Prologue: The two who dared
Everyday,lives are lost.Whether it's your family or not,whether it's your siblings or not.Currently,we're in the era of warring states.Its a time of constant warfare and bloodshed for whoever your Daimyo is.No one is truly safe,whether you're the strongest warrior or a normal farmer and the most shocking and sad one is even kids of a really young age die too.

The Ootsutsuki clan which I am part of is known for physical and mental strength and incredibly long lifespan.But even us warriors still die on the battlefield.I am so sick of watching my own cousins die.But that will change one day as my dream is world peace.

I,Ootsutsuki Naruto,will one day achieve that dream of mine,even if I have to break the world's ultimate Taboo.
____________________________________________________________
Begin the OST
____________________________________________________________
A young teenage girl who looked about fifteen was seen sitting on a swing set which was stitched to a beautiful,tall Sakura tree in deep thoughts.she had long white hair that cascaded down to her shoulder as well light blue she wore an ankle length white kimono with black magatama designs stitched in the middle of the gown along with intricate lines around the sleeves and hemline.The young teenage girl was none other than Kaguya Ootsutsuki,heiress of the famed Ootsutsuki clan.The young heiress who was in deep thought climbed up the tall Sakura tree and looked over another battle that her clan was fighting,she frowned at the scene."humans,is this what we humans are destined for,spilling each other's blood and die on the battlefield,all humans are the same,killing without no remorse or regret"she said glaring at the Warriors on the battlefield as she frowned.

"Do you want to get wrinkles at this age,because if you do want to have wrinkles,continue on frowning"said a boy's voice teasing her from under.She looked down to see a grinning boy who looks about the same age as her.He had neck length spiky red hair with two bangs framing his face that were partially wrapped in white medical tape as well as twinkling amethyst colored eyes.the teen wore what looked like a half-length white kimono with a high-collar that was left partially open down to the top of his chest and six black magatama designs stitched around the bottom of it,black cargo pants and wooden geta sandals.

Kaguya frowned at the boy."who could be possibly be in a positive mood,during this era"she thought as she still frowned at the boy."Wow,you're actually taking my advice,looks like someone really wants to look old"he said still grinning."i'm not frowning,I'm just in thought and as a teenager,it's almost impossible for me to develop wrinkles yet.My name is kaguya,what's yours?".

The still developing man climbed up the tree and sat beside her and kicked up."well Hime-chan,my name is Naruto Ootsutsuki,son of the Lieutenant General Masamune Ootsutsuki,my turn to ask a question,what is the beautiful heiress doing her all by herself ?"he asked raising an eyebrow.

Kaguya pointed at the battle below them and said "I am just thinking about if people will stop this pointless bloodshed.Ever since the beginning of recorded history,this nation have been caught in a period of endless warfare.......and I'm just tired of seeing our kin die out there.Are we forever destined to live and die on battlefield ?".