Prologue part 2

AN:Btw don't play the ost yet,it's kimimaro's ost it's really good

Naruto quickly created several thousand wood clones and they all dashed at the shinju while the original Naruto just sat there and meditated.

"You fool,do you think that these fakes can harm me or even lay a scratch on me,all mortals are the same,hmph"the beast snorted as it just waved its hand and which resulted into a medium tornado and caused several hundred clones to dispel.

"Your arrogance will cause your death,and the clones were just distraction for me to prepare something for you"said Naruto . Naruto closed his eyes and you could see light blue electricity chirping around him.Suddenly Naruto was engulfed with electricity that covered him from head to toe,his hair went up like there was no gravity.he opened his eyes to show light blue eyes instead of the rinne sharingan

"This is what I call Kanmuru:(Godspeed),it pumps my blood extremely faster than usually which gives me energy and makes me faster and more aware of my surroundings,it has levels too,this is the first level,it makes me faster and enhance my senses two times.the second level makes me more faster than level one and enhances my senses four times and allows me to create small objects like knifes with a lightning cloak around it,but a slash from the knife with the lightning cloak is hundred-folded than a normal slash.The third and final level which is the strongest one,makes me faster than the two other levels,enhances my senses six times,allows me to manipulate lighting with extreme ease and allows me to create normal and big objects like katanas and scythes with a lightning cloak on it too,it's like the level two but a slash from the katana or the scythe is millions time folded than the original and all my other Justus are hundred folded too"explained Naruto.

"Well,if it's that powerful for you,I suggest you got to your third level because I am not holding back at all"said the beast as it charged at Naruto with high agility for a normal human being but to Naruto,it looked like the beast was jogging.the beast swiped its hand in attempt to shred Naruto. Naruto just appeared behind the beast with his godlike speed

"Huh,it looks like I don't need to go to level three for I am too fast for a humongous beast like you"taunted Naruto in attempt to make the beast fight with its instincts which worked."you stupid mortal,once I get my powers back,I'll get your wife's power and turn into a mortal like you and make her my personal sex slave"roared the beast but then looked at Naruto and saw the bloodlust and eyes that if you compare it to a devil's,you would say that your comparing a kid who's trying to intimidate you and a devil impatiently waiting for its dinner to arrive.he straight entered Kanmuru level 3 and a wave of lightning came down from the sky and engulfed Naruto.

"Enton:Akuma ryū no kaitai"said deeply Naruto as his eyes became slit and veins were popping out of his hands and his nails were growing into claws.the ground started shaking and a huge dragon with red eyes and red skin came out from beneath the ten tails and shot it up in midair.The dragon then roared out a huge black fire stream towards the ten tails which looked like a huge Amaterasu tornado

"Ugh,that stung mortal,I'll give you that,but is that all you can do even in your Kanmuru mode,your damaged even before the fight truly began and it looks like your Kanmuru might run out soon"said ten tails smirking.its body was showing few scratches.

"On the contrary,since you have infinity chakra and Kanmuru runs on chakra I can easily change the target's chakra that my Kanmuru is supposed to eat on,like I just did with you now instead of eating my chakra away it's eating yours although you have infinity chakra,either ways I win and you get nothing out of it"explained Naruto.

"Now let's get onto the main course, Sage art:wood style:true several thousand hands"yelled Naruto as a red marking went down his eyes.He then found himself above a huge Buddha statue with several thousand arms behind it.