Best friend's dad : Part 7 (🔞)

"da-...ahhh....daddy....deeper" ishan moaned while arching his waist.

Shubman started to pace his speed. He was thrusting without stopping.

"Mo...more deep..da...daddy" ishan lifts his hip for more. His eyes were closed and hands were locked over shubman's shoulder.

Shubman speeds up his thrust. He was thrusting deep inside ishan without any break.

"You like being inside me, don't you ?"Ishan's gaze was intense as he looked deep into his eyes and asked.

"you have no idea how much " Shubman responded with a deep kiss. He did love this warm feeling.

"Then why didn't you ever fucked me ?"Ishan spoke up in a feeble voice, prompting Shubman to gaze at him in surprise because he didn't understand what ishan was trying to say.

Then he suddenly felt some sensation on his face, and upon touching it, he discovered it was water..

And when he looked ahead, he saw Ishaan's lips moving like a crazy puppet, but all he could hear was the sound of his own brain cells playing a game of hide and seek.

He abruptly opened his eyes to discover he had been asleep in his office and just experienced a vivid sex dream. And someone was constantly knocking over the door.

He looked around, he was in the academy. and then he looked down to his pants. A clear bulge was formed in his pants.He sighed tiredly. He had to calm down his little friend down there but knocking on the door was constantly increasing and it was not possible for a while.

"Ye..yes, come in " he stammered a bit while saying.

He pressed a button on his table and the door opened and ishan came in. Shubman was shocked and an image from his dream came into his mind. He shook his head and tried to focus.

Ishan saw Shubman sitting on the other side of the table. He was looking a little uncomfortable to him.

"Are you okay ?" Ishan said as he walked to him.

"Yr..yeah. I..I'm good" Shubman stammered again.

"I was strolling by and heard someone knocking on your door for what felt like an eternity, so I was starting to think you must have been kidnapped" ishan chuckled over his joke and sat on the opposite side of the table.

When ishan mentioned someone he looked behind but didn't see anyone. Ishan noticed his move

"I informed them that you might be sleeping, so they decided to leave without seeing anyone" Ishan said.

And shubman relaxed, he didn't want anyone to know about his little 'situation'...he was still hard and it started to hurt a little bit...

" What were you doing though ?" Ishan's question brought him out of his world.

"N.. nothi...nothing. ju..just sleeping " Shubman's stammering increased this time.

Ishan's eyes frowned. He stood up and tried to get closer to him but Shubman stopped him in the middle.

"Si..sit down.and tell me from there why you are here ?" Shubman did not want Ishaan to know about this. He knew if ishan found out, he wouldn't stop teasing him.

Ishan saw shubman's weird face expression so, he ignored him and stood up.

He touched shubman's forehead,. But as soon as Ishaan touched his head, Shubman tilted his chair forward and placed his hands on his 'little friend'.

Ishan stopped. He looked at Shubman's hand placement and then back into his eyes . And as soon as he understood the situation, a crooked smile appeared on his face.