Love

Erwin's POV

After the authorities took care of the other assassin in the kitchen that Levi had apparently knocked out. Self note: don't get on Levi's bad side.

Since Levi was still recovering I did the household chores and cooked for I and him both. I had insisted on him staying in my bed while I was cooking. But once Levi took a spoonful of the soup he suddenly froze as his face grew blue and his eyebrows cringed harder than before. He shook his head fiercely. In panic I took him off the bed and led him outside where he dumped out his insides followed by a harsh and rough cough as he sat in the grass outside of the cottage inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"Levi I'm so sorry I wasn't aware of my poor cooking skills" I apologized greatly in worry. As I sat next to him while patting his back trying to help him get it all out.

"I-It's alright. I'm gald enough that you actually bothered to do so." Levi responded in between coughs. I smiled. Leading Levi back into my bed he suddenly took hold of my sleeve as I was heading to the door, I turned around to the sight of Levi staring blankly at the sheets that covered him.

"Who's Beth?" He spoke quietly. Beth. How did he know her? I froze to his sudden question as he stared at me with sorrow filled eyes.

"Beth...she was my lover" I admitted. Levi let go of my sleeve that he had been holding the whole time and wander back to staring at the sheets. I kneeled down next to my bed where he lay motionless but averting eye contact. I took hold of his fragile looking hand. "She was my lover that died in a fire. But I have a new lover. His name is Levi Ackerman"

Levi's head snapped up towards me with light filled eyes to hear that confession I have been dying to admit.

Our lips drew themselves closer and closer until they met one other and dove into a deep wet kiss that involved both of our tongues. We passionately moved in sync. I placed my only hand around his waist pushing him even closer. He moaned deeply to my sudden action. Levi then moved both of his hands on my neck just above my jaw line as his thumbs caressed my cheeks. Trying to keep our kiss from getting out of control.

We parted for air still staring intensely in each other's lustful eyes. But we both knew neither of us were in the right condition to do anything that night so Levi just moved over and made room for my presence. I took the empty space on the bed next to him as he cuddled up into my chest diving into sleep while I brushed and played with his hair.

"I love you" I whispered once I knew he was in deep slumber. I do love him.