So Close

I'm a horrible person for not updating this story, but I just did so here.

WARNING

A LIGHT LEVEL OF SEXUAL CONTENT. STARTING NOW!

Levi's POV

Erwin smirked at me, as I bit my lip trying to resist to smile in return, his hand was left on my grotch, and it started to move once more. My teeth let go of my lips to moan out in pure bliss, with his fingers squeezing, rubbing, fondling anything you could think of.

My grip on him tightened with me wailing out moans grunts and groans. He growled hungrily as he brought his lips to my exposed neck.

His plump lips latched onto my skin sucking onto, leaving my skin hot and steamy from his touch. He trailed is tongue from the now forming hickey up to my ear kiss my lobe, I was shivering tremendously to the slithery feeling the trail that his tongue left behind.

Even with his hand working on my member, jungling it in his giant palm. I was breathing like a thirsted dog, looking for water, with my stomach turning with the lovely pleasure. His hand unfortunately left my raging erection.

I whimpered in disappointment, his breath that was fanning my ear sent another shiver through me. He stepped back slightly and looked into droopy lustful eyes as I panted, He smirked.

"Are you sure?" He asked concerned. And without thinking I answered.

"Please!" I begged shamelessly quivering with delight when his hand slipped on my bum, I moaned to the contact thinking he was gong to take me then and there but instead he lifted my weight on him, and started carrying me as if I were a child, but I just clung on. Moaning to the fact that my member was being pressed against his hard abs through his shirt.

And the teaser for the yumminess that is soon to be done is finished♡

"Jeez, Levi you make it really hard to resist" I heard him mutter, I smiled with my face leaning against his shoulder.

I closed my eyes and savored his sweet scent, as my hardened member calmed it self. It's a good thing too, because if we actually had sex then I probably wouldn't recover much.

I felt him lay my back against a soft surface that I assumed was our bed, I heard the bed creak and it dipped to his weight as he climbed into the bed, beside me, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, we were now comfortably spooning, and my need for tea or sex vanished, well, at least for now.