Captured - Part 3 (LEMON!!)

You didn't know what to do, your aunt had given you ten days to find a new suitor and you did not find any of the men that were eligible even remotely attractive. Nine days had passed since your aunt had given you the ultimatum, and you were pacing back and forth in your office. You had everything, a nice mansion, a well developed company that sold wigs and cosmetics for women, and financial stability. Suitors appeared from the wood work the day after your spoke with your aunt, no doubt she had spread the word.

You flopped down on the large armchair in your room trying to think when a knock fell on the office door. "Come in!"

Claude came in pushing a cart. "I have brought you your lunch and tea, my lady."

You smiled and wandered over to the cart. "So...what is on the menu for today? I'm so hungry!"

He lifted the cover of the tray revealing a bowl of fresh tomato soup and basil-mozzarella sandwiches along with a light Jasmine tea. "Mmmm! It looks so yummy!"

You leaned over the food and smelled it, then sat back down in your arm chair, "Feed me.." Claude obeyed without hesitation, that's what you loved about Claude.

He blew on the soup and held it to your lips, as you sipped a small dribble ran down your lip and to your chin. Claude looked at it and almost reached for the napkin, but instead leaned over to slowly lick the drip from your face, tracing your bottom lip with his tongue before moving away.

You smirked, "There wasn't any on my lip." A small smile played across the butler's lips. "I know, but I'm hungry as well."

You grinned in a slightly naughty way. "Oh really?" You teased the butler by running a finger over your breast and down over your stomach repeatedly. He knew you were only pretending not to notice that you were teasing him. All he could do was stare and wait, if he made a move before his Master there would be punishment. Not that he would mind, but he knew what he wanted first, You.

You unhooked a few buttons of your shirt, noticing that the butler was following your every move, like a dog watching a treat in his master's fingers. Well, he did say he was hungry. You pushed aside the shirt revealing your smooth and rather large chest, the butler swallowed, waiting ever so patiently...until he couldn't take it anymore. He was already hardening from the slow torture you were giving him but you didn't plan on letting him do anything just yet.

You leaned forward, your chest nearly in his face, he was about to reach for your pert nipple with his teeth when your voice made him freeze. "These sandwiches look lovely, I think I'd like to try them next." You smirked, your hair falling over your shoulders.

Claude blushed looking rather silly with his mouth open, "Y-yes My Lady." he was nearly panting as he held the sandwich to your lips.

You took a rather large bite and chewed slowly, licking your lips. "Mmmm...This is suitable..." You had decided to finally let the butler eat. You stood and slipped the light pink underwear down your body, laid on the chair and spread your legs slightly. "I thought you said you were hungry, why aren't you eating?" You smirked and chuckled behind soft lips.

Claude's eyes had begun glowing demonic pink. He panted as he spoke, his member slightly pressing on his pants causing pain. "Yes..M-My Lady." He leaning down, placing his head between your thighs. He pulled you towards the end of the couch to give himself better access, his long tongue snaking its way up your thigh to the hot, dampness in the center. Your breath hitched as he finally reached you, his rather long tongue working its magic. It was like a dog lapping up water, you watched his head bob between your legs as pleasure shot throughout your body.

"I see you were finally hungry enough to steal a nibble....Spider." Claude froze then whipped around a scowl on his face, he didn't want to share you.

"Raven..." He eyed the other demon with anger. You sat on the armchair slightly surprised but angry as well, but only because the pleasure had stopped. You reached down and stroked yourself, hoping to lure the spider back in. He noticed your movements but did nothing, there was another demon who had come to take his meal.

"Come now I only wish to help, I heard about your Master's little problem and came to offer a solution." With that you both froze, you even closed yourself and sat up.

"What do you mean? What solution could you possibly have?" You eyed the man standing in the doorway.

"Now, now. My services require payment before I hand over the merchandise. Certainly you of all people understand that?" He smirked and Claude growled softly. "I know what you want Michaelis, and she is my Master! You'll not touch her." You blinked, so that's what he wants?

You held out your arms, "Come Claude. Indeed we must pay if there is to be an exchange, and I will oblige." Claude looked at you almost pleadingly "But..Master.."

"No buts...I have made my decision." Claude frowned but bowed in obedience. "Yes, My Lady."

The Raven walked over to you, "Don't let me stop you Spider...please continue." Claude hesitated but continue to hungrily devour you below while the Raven gently caressed and licked your nipples, the combination was enough to make you scream.

Until you felt a new sensation, and you actually did scream. Claude had entered you, he couldn't hold back anymore, he had to have you first. His possessive and lustful nature needed to be satisfied, but somehow it was still loving. He began slowly to allow you to adjust to his size, it was torture for you both. Him because he wanted to drive into you with all he could, for you because you had never had a man inside you. You bit your lip as the pain slowly ebbed away, the raven took your lips into his to distract you. Pleasure began to replace the pain slowly, but not before Claude began to move. Slowly at first then he picked up speed, he had to have you, all of you...now.

The Raven also began to press against his pants. He release his member and offered himself to your mouth. You took it, slowly pumping with one hand while you licked and sucked. Claude was panting from the pleasure, letting out small little gasps that turned you on even more. To see him so worked up over something as simple as sex, it was interesting. You grew wetter and wetter until you had to release the Raven from your mouth to scream. You released all over the Spiders member causing him to growl lowly and possessively. His nature satisfied that he alone had given you your first orgasm. Then he too gripped the chair and bit down on your neck, marking you as his, as he came inside of you, the hot substance filling you.

He withdrew slowly, still panting. He got up and stood over you so you could take him into your mouth. The Raven saw his chance, he also entered you, though not as slowly and began to pump into you harder and faster with every pump until he too released. However instead of releasing in you he pulled out to cum all over your chest. Claude growled at the Raven, the Raven only smirked and leaned up to suck on your nipples which were perked because of the cold. You released once more onto the chair and floor then began heavily panting. The pleasure over riding your senses, you felt it was over far too soon.

Claude cleaned you up with his tongue, making a mess of his face, which he cleaned with a towel. He then forcefully kissed you claiming your mouth as his as well. "I hope lunch was to your liking Master?" You were panting softly and nodded in approval, trying to come down from the pleasure high. He smirked, a satisfied look on his face then turned to the Raven. "Your Plan?"