Chapter 3

VEER'S POV

"Shivaay, cancel the meeting with Mittal's from today onwards Raghuvanshi family has nothing to do with Mittal's. Also help Rakshita Mittal financially so she can leave her bastard husband" I order my secretary to enter inside the temple. Cursing outside the temple is fine I guess.

As we were walking suddenly a little human ran towards me and bumped, making her fall on her bum keeping her two hands on either side of her. I look at her. Her confused look makes me smile at her cuteness but that smile didn't reach my face.

Suddenly someone came and picked her up and started dusting the little girl's dress. I think I've seen this woman somewhere. Her hair, her aura, her tenderness and behavior everything feels similar.

I stare at her trying to take a look at her face. I've been dying to see her face for the last 2 years even though the sketch is completed but I was never able to draw her face. I still remember many other sketches I drew in an attempt to make her face but I failed every time. And after yesterday this desperation just has reached a new height.

Somehow I feel like she is the same woman but then again I don't want to get my hopes high. What if she is not her? But then what if she is the same woman? Her hairs looks similar too I don't think that---

I come out of my thoughts hearing that little girl talking with her. I look at them blankly when I get to see her face...

Beautiful

And her voice... so soft and sweet
I didn't even realise I was staring at her till the little girl talked to me. I looked at her blankly because I didn't hear what that little human said. The lady looked up at me and our eyes met for a second before she averted her eyes. Looking at her face I can easily say that she recognized me.

Who would not? Everyone knows who Veer Singh Raghuvanshi is.
Suddenly my guard started talking rudely with them which is not at all accepted. That's the reason I hate to hire new employees. Old one knows each and every rule, my likes and dislikes but the new ones take a lot of time to understand and more than that these people think that they are now above everyone else as they get to stay near me. For example, now.

I hate the fact that he is talking rudely to them. It doesn't take much to know that those little kids are the vendor's children but he has no right to talk to them or anyone in such a tone.
I told him to mind his tone in an authoritative tone, not in a dominating or deep voice knowing kids are here and I don't want them or that lady to get scared. But I think I failed, even though my tone was not intentionally dominating but from their faces I get that they are scared.

When I ordered my guards to get out they too were about to leave thinking I ordered them, God no!! All these three humans are naive!!

I need to see if that little girl is hurt or not because I always hide a small knife in my shoes. So I went near to check her but as I took one step towards them that lady moved back immediately.

I asked her politely if I could just check that little girl, I waited to hear her soft voice again but before that little boy answered on her behalf.

"She is fine, thank you for asking uncle".
But wait, what does he mean by 'uncle' ? Do I look like an uncle to him?
No one ever called me uncle. That too he called me uncle infront of that lady.... now she will think I'm some 35-40 years old uncle. But then that little girl said and I gave her a proud look and small smile....

"Amir you are so buddhu. He is not an uncle. He is our handsome king"
Ofcourse I'm the handsome..... 'Okay most handsome man' to be precise!

Suddenly Raghav calls me. Argh! wrong timing Raghav!