Mulakaat

DSP receives a call from the department with some information about KS. He is asked to visit some location.

On the last day of mission.....

KS completes the mission and hands over the culprits to the department. She will be on the way to Lucknow in a car driving by herself. Meanwhile, the people who wanted to kill her in Episode 'Threat' follow her in the same way as Haseena got followed by a huge truck dashing it off the cliff. Karishma notices all these things and feels helpless. Her mind and heart is filled with the thoughts of getting back to Haseena. Being able to see Haseena again, being able to touch her, to feel her presence. She thinks of all the moments they had spent together while trying to get out of the situation that she is in. She finds a river on the other side of the cliff so she rushes and drives her vehicle over there thinking and planning about how to get out of the water after the fall. She still has a hope, a hope of being alive to see Haseena again, to love and to be loved by her all over again for the rest of her life.

To her surprise, after the fall, she realizes that the water is too deep. She tries her best to get to the bank but she keeps failing. She almost reaches the bank but she is half-conscious. She keeps seeing Haseena when she is inside the river, drowning, fighting for her life. She imagines holding Haseena's hand and swimming towards the river bank with a peaceful smile on their faces. Suddenly, she feels Haseena dragging her out of the waters...She tries very hard to open her eyes but she doesn't know that she is unconscious....

She was brought to the hospital by one of her colleagues who knew about the mission. They did not inform anybody because of the threat to Karishma's life. They get to know how Haseena was attacked so they wanted the culprits to think that Karishma was dead. They had not informed MPT for their own good. Upon bringing KS to the hospital, the doctors say that she had a stab wound in her stomach(probably from the mission). She did not care about that and just started heading towards her Haseena. The wound was deep so it took around 2 weeks for her to be able to walk properly. She is still under recovery. After forcing the department to let her go, her request finally gets accepted after ensuring that there are no more threats to either HM or KS. This is when the DSP is contacted to handle the situation at MPT and bring KS back.

DSP goes to the location and is on the way to MPT along with KS. KS is informed about HM's condition. She gets really worried about HM. But she thinks that HM would become normal by seeing her KS in front of her. DSP and KS reach the Thaana...

PJ: Karishmaaaa..!!!! Tum sach mein yaha ho ki hamara wehem hai??? Karishmaaa...betaa...tum hi ho na...kaha chali gayi thii....?? Kya halat banake rakhi hai apni...?? Ek min...ek min...Wahi ruko...andar mat aanaaa.....(she goes to get the Aarti plate)

SS&CC: Karishma madam...!!! (Hugs her and cries) Kaha thii aap...? Pata hai kitna dhoonda aapko ham sab ne...?? (Complains about everythiing like a kid)

KS: arey...shaant..shaant...aise rote nai Santu...Cheete...ham agaye hain na...hamne waada kiya thaa na aap sab se ki ham aayenge wapis..Please abhi rona band karo tum dono.. (consoles them)

PJ: Yaha aao...(does her thing and lets KS inside the Thaana)

All of them discuss about what happened on the mission and they try to think of a solution to help HM's condition. KS just cannot stop herself from going and meeting HM. So she informs PJ and leaves to HM's house. PJ is supposed to visit HM in the evening...

As KS enters HM's house, ammi sees her and holds her tightly. She weeps so much that KS's shirt will be wet due to the tears. They talk about Haseena's condition. KS consoles ammi and apologizes to her about everything. She apologizes for HM's condition...